Progress halted after browser restart

23 minutes ago, Dudegrey said:

Even in the main game, page refreshed at random and everything came to a halt. Leveling some charms made no difference either.

If meaningful progress is only possible via bug and the actual state is this slow crawl where not even abilities make a difference, that's pretty whack.

Perhaps you have something that limits the maximum amount of RAM per page. I have an Opera task manager after an hour of the included game 1.5 GB the page itself and 900 MB of the GPU. It’s hard to say the exact reason. I leave the game for the night and in the morning it works great.
Why the game works this way is not known to me. The error happens by itself. I think everyone came across it and was able to quickly go through several hundred levels or even thousands without realizing the presence of an error.

29 minutes ago, Mr.Bootylover said:

I'm starting to think that this isn't a bug and this is something else - the devs say they fixed it when they clearly haven't.

I bet by the time it's fixed, the event would've ended and we'll have lost our chance at getting a free character - it's bullshit!

When did they say they fixed it? I must have missed that 😂

34 minutes ago, Mr.Bootylover said:

They better fucking fix it soon, or at lease extend the deadline-  there's only 23 hours left and I've been stuck on the same fucking level for like 4 days (1306 - it was higher until the game crashed)

Them fixing the bug won't help you. The bug is that your multipliers can get increased so you can progress further than you are supposed to. When you reloaded your multipliers went back to their proper levels. 

Also are you not able to use the forge? 

• Like 1

The event, which was supposed to bring a new character, bonuses and a positive attitude, brought only boredom, frustration and sadness. And it seems like the developers are trying to improve and diversify the game, but with every bug the interest in playing disappears, because everything does not work as it should think 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1