Bunny bug 9may be linked to other bugs)

Last night I was making a ton of progress as, for some reason, every girl I "completed" gave me enough $ for 1-3 levels of Bunny but when I got up this afternoon I am stuck at the stage I was and somehow Bunny is proving useless on the girls I was easily beating last night.

I am currently stuck at stage 1525-1530 and it takes the Idle 5-10 minutes to beatl one girl. It took under 30 seconds last night with ALL the same stats. My Bunny is 4182 and I stopped adding to other girls. I only have up to Clara (who just got her level 6 boost from the 800 hearts for stage 1200) so I do not have any of the overpowered girls that cost hundreds of dollars to get (or insane luck).

I wonder what happened ???

On 11/4/2019 at 2:52 PM, GodeMichel said:

Last night I was making a ton of progress as, for some reason, every girl I "completed" gave me enough $ for 1-3 levels of Bunny but when I got up this afternoon I am stuck at the stage I was and somehow Bunny is proving useless on the girls I was easily beating last night.

I am currently stuck at stage 1525-1530 and it takes the Idle 5-10 minutes to beatl one girl. It took under 30 seconds last night with ALL the same stats. My Bunny is 4182 and I stopped adding to other girls. I only have up to Clara (who just got her level 6 boost from the 800 hearts for stage 1200) so I do not have any of the overpowered girls that cost hundreds of dollars to get (or insane luck).

I wonder what happened ???

Event bug where powers sometimes don't end when you are switching between event and the office. Pretty sure I know how exactly how it works at this point, which is why I save and refresh the page when I forget not to change between them while powers are active after saving. Some players have become victims due to abusing the bug whether knowingly or not so I'd rather not go into too much detail, but even how much I already stated is enough to figure it out. Your reset minimum level is effected by how far you get so abusing it may break the game as a warning.

Il y a 11 heures, ScrubNoob a dit :

Event bug where powers sometimes don't end when you are switching between event and the office. Pretty sure I know how exactly how it works at this point, which is why I save and refresh the page when I forget not to change between them while powers are active after saving. Some players have become victims due to abusing the bug whether knowingly or not so I'd rather not go into too much detail, but even how much I already stated is enough to figure it out. Your reset minimum level is effected by how far you get so abusing it may break the game as a warning.

I am NOT abusing. I thought they had finally fixed it so the Event WAS POSSIBLE but no such luck.

You are the one trying to find out HOW it can be abused...on purpose so I would not call the kettle black.

1 hour ago, GodeMichel said:

I am NOT abusing. I thought they had finally fixed it so the Event WAS POSSIBLE but no such luck.

You are the one trying to find out HOW it can be abused...on purpose so I would not call the kettle black.

I wasn't actually accusing you of abusing it. Sorry if I gave that impression with the side note on why I don't go into the mechanic further than stated. The bug actually effects Exciting Flirt, Manly Sweat, and Smouldering Eyes which is why you were likely seeing such a difference in earnings. The first one of these is the easiest to fail to notice. The other 2 are much more easily noticable if accidently triggered assuming you made a mental note of the /click and /s at the top.

Also I'd rather not create a situation where I can't forge as others have through abuse whether intentional or not. Recognizing it is the easiest way to prevent screwing yourself over later.