new updates my feedback

Light17

few days not even 2 weeks ago the game change , probably in a better way,but not in my oppinion . First of all now the adventure section start to be super slow , I mean now you need like 300k-500k to solve an scroll and you need like 2 week to end one scroll witch is to much . Contest are unrated , you need to spend a lot of time and resources to take the first place and the prize is so damn tiny , for example "Show of in the cassino" you really need to spend a lot of money to take the first place and the prize is 30k $ and 82 kobans + a random item I win 2 contest and that random item was litterly  2 white items ( 600$) . In Pachinko is worst , you pay 40k (depend of your level) and get like 7k back and same low prizes and if you take an epic item is useless because you need your abilitty item but never get it. 

for me before update I use Pachinko to level up my girls,now it's stupid you need 1 xp per level but you got books with 100 xp , I don't see the point .

Good parts , new items,better items, every level have better items but they are hard to find. You can't buy that purple items and I want to buy them instead lossing 2-3 millions $ on pachinko until I get one . put them in market at the price of one milion or more,in this way I can keep playing to know I can get something instead of trying my luck to find that items,or better put them one week in some kind of licitation ,will be nice .

Ideeas : Licitations for one week on that purple items , better prizes on contest (like first place a purple item) , contest where that 50 players can fight one against another ( but select them on power,I mean if I have 15k ego you give me same kind of opponents)  , an reroll system where if you have 10 rare items you reroll them in a better item, another system with exp for girls , do a limit of 10 pachinko games per day or something like that ( I feel like I play at las vegas lucky machins ) .

46 minutes ago, Light17 said:

You can't buy that purple items and I want to buy them instead lossing 2-3 millions $ on pachinko until I get one . put them in market at the price of one milion or more,in this way I can keep playing to know I can get something instead of trying my luck to find that items,or better put them one week in some kind of licitation ,will be nice .

I have buyed one purple item in the market. Those costs me about 80-90k at level 30. And i've got another purple item as reward for contests.