Support Ticket NOT answered after 54+ days and sent to archive!?!?!?

Klavin

I bought a pack in the game that was on sale. Three of the items listed had higher stats than my gear at that time and I wanted the other stuff that came with it too. Kobans, money, combativity etc...After I made the purchase, the items  were delivered/appeared in My account.  Not even one of the gear items I got had the stats that were shown on the SALE page!  In fact they were around 200 less stats then what were shown.  I was upset to say the least, why would I spend money on CRAP items? I thought I was going to get some nice upgraded gear and instead I got random crap stat items , that YES they were the correct LOOK , ICON of the ones advertised, but the stats on them were NOT the same. So I was glad I took screen shots!!! I made a support ticket and attached the purchased pack and the delivered items pictures and asked why it was not the same? They basically replied 6 days later with it is correct sent to you blah blah...nothing about the stat difference which was my entire complaint about spending real money into a game then getting items with different stats delivered after they have my money! So I replied to the same support ticket and nothing happened here it is two months from the original problem and 54+ days after replying on the same ticket to the support team and they ARCHIVED the ticket with NO answer! WTF!?!?!!?!?

HH purchase 5Sep.jpg

HH purchase 5Sep delivered.jpg

HH No Answer Archive.jpg

• Haha 1

It's an example of stats you could get. Every time you refresh the page a special offer will show different stats. Same goes for event rewards. The stats are never the same as the eventual items you get, because as soon as you press the buy button they are generated. They can be better and they can be worse than shown.

One could say they should just remove stats in those kind of preview screens.

• Thanks 2

or they could just write it down that those are example stats and not the real ones.

i remember in diablo 3, each item had in parenthesis it's estimated amount, for example HH could have hardcore (2301-2577), know-how (2301-2577), etc. so players will know that the item's stat will be a random number between those two provided.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's an example of stats you could get. Every time you refresh the page a special offer will show different stats. Same goes for event rewards. The stats are never the same as the eventual items you get, because as soon as you press the buy button they are generated. They can be better and they can be worse than shown.

If that is the case the original reply to the support ticket I submitted should have mentioned it. The fact that YOU know this, yet it is not stated any where at any time from what I have ever seen and definitely NOT mentioned by this game supposed *support* reply people is just shit customer service to paying customers IMO.  Furthermore the lack of the support system reply, to a paying customer after 54 days when it could have been as easy of an explanation such as you mentioned is completely ridiculous and shows a tremendous lack of customer respect this company has for paying customers. Two+ years of supporting this company by buying monthly cards and promotions, and this is how I am treated. I won't pay any money into this game ever again! ...I also suggest others DON'T support it either when this is they type of treatment paying customers get!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Yeah that's some pretty deceptive marketing.

• Like 1

Yes, they have created a way to send support tickets but they forgot that this is usually not enough and that you should actually have people to answer those tickets.

It is better for all players to assume that support does not exist in this game. If you have a problem, you are alone with this and nobody cares.
What the game can do is solve global issues that involve all players but they do not have the capacity to deal with individual problems.

Everyone should know this before they make a decision to buy anything in this game, so posts like this help players to decide and calculate the risks.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...