XP = level ?

Esthree

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Your level updates live in ToF, all the lists udpdate every 4 hours. This is a common thing.

Actually it's been that way for a day or two now. I'm guessing it has something to do with my previous level-up from 390 to 391. The level-up initially happened on a computer and few minutes later I had to change to my mobile device where the level-up happened again. I was able to buy the books and affection items twice but now it seems that the next level-up limit has just jumped ahead one step and stands now at 9,42 million points (which roughly seems to correspond with level 393). So basically I just got the level-up bonuses a little early, maybe?

44 minutes ago, Esthree said:

Actually it's been that way for a day or two now. I'm guessing it has something to do with my previous level-up from 390 to 391. The level-up initially happened on a computer and few minutes later I had to change to my mobile device where the level-up happened again. I was able to buy the books and affection items twice but now it seems that the next level-up limit has just jumped ahead one step and stands now at 9,42 million points (which roughly seems to correspond with level 393). So basically I just got the level-up bonuses a little early, maybe?

Ah, then there's indeed something going on. You can always use a support ticket.

I only have data up to my own level (359), but if my extrapolated formula is correct, then:

Level 391 starts at 9,223,374 XP
Level 392 starts at 9,316,708 XP
Level 393 starts at 9,410,967 XP

It's quite possible that the Tower of Fame data is simply bugged for you, either because of your recent multi-device usage or some other reason. My account has a discrepancy of 3,066 XP at the moment, too, and I have no idea when or how that happened. (And I think it's slowly been growing since I first noticed it a month or two back.)

Edited by _shal_