Event

I play every game trough nutaku. This event started later there (or at least i didnt see it when it started) and only was avaible just for 1 week. I played whit it every day at least 6 hours and still cant get over 1800. Ididnt get the kobans and Abraeel. Is there anyone who could get her?
Is there anychance she will return later?

Yes, I am past stage 2500 and it didn't take me a whole week, but on the other hand I play many many more hours than you (I work from home and I have my laptop nearby, and every time I take a break and/or walk by I grind on this game and also Hentai Heroes). Regardless, I'm pretty sure that the only way to get to stage 2000 was to use the forge-reset strategically in order to win charms so you could increase your harem's "power" -- for example, I reset around three times, first after stage 800, then around 1200, and again after 1600. After doing so and selecting "get random charm" I was lucky and received fairly quickly the Mojo Amulettes (increase "idle") and Maneki Chinpo (increase "rewards") , and I up'ed the power of these as much as I could each time. 

You will likely need someone working for Kinkoid to get an answer to your second question.

3 hours ago, moldar@freemail.hu said:

Is there anyone who could get her?

Majority of the people who got her probably got her due to a bug that could increase your multipliers (and the bug could stack with itself to increase your multipliers even further). The event was poorly balanced. 

And I would be shocked if there was never another chance to get her. 

Edited by ThisIsNotMe

Oh she'll be back at some point (especially in gacha), but who can guarantee that a shitshow like this event won't happen again? at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people just quit this game altogether, because its simply not fun... I mean srsly, its a game meant to burn your time, but this insane repetitiveness on top of massive inbalance with these charms and lets not forget these bugs makes this game a complete waste of time.