Looking for club

Venge33

Hey all, so at lvl 221 I reached the point where my current inactive club is incapable of helping me win fights in arena anymore, so I decided to look for another one.

I am active daily, except for the 8 hrs when I sleep I'm on almost non-stop.

What I am looking for is a club at least decently leveled as the bonuses are what I am after, prefferably lvl 10 in each if possible, but not mandatory.

What i can give? Dunno what the requirements are since I've always been in inactive clubs, but think we can arrange something.

Hopefully can get some decent invites in the next few days.

Cheers and thanks in advance all!

I m not sure that my club is the one that searching for but i ll give it a try.

My club s name is Yuragi-so 4490. The bonuses' lvl aren t very high but we keep on donating. We are 20/21. (You can find more informations in the topic "Promote your club here" p12 near the end). I play every days but not at a precise hour. However, I m the only one chatting even though some other players are active. I ve made a new rule: all players who doesn t connect at least once a week and too repeatedly will be ban next year. If you decide to join my club, I would be very happy and it would be great full to have your help on contributions. Hope to see you their and if not, well good luck  

Edited by butt plug

On 11/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, butt plug said:

I m not sure that my club is the one that searching for but i ll give it a try.

My club s name is Yuragi-so 4490. The bonuses' lvl aren t very high but we keep on donating. We are 20/21. (You can find more informations in the topic "Promote your club here" p12 near the end). I play every days but not at a precise hour. However, I m the only one chatting even though some other players are active. I ve made a new rule: all players who doesn t connect at least once a week and too repeatedly will be ban next year. If you decide to join my club, I would be very happy and it would be great full to have your help on contributions. Hope to see you their and if not, well good luck  

Are the bonuses higher than lvl 3-4? If so then give me some more details like club ID. Thanks.

6 hours ago, butt plug said:

In order from left to right and up to down: 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 3. so I guess no... 

But I would really like your help for leveling up the bonuses (of course, I don t force you)  

For the club ID, I ve written it in the second line: Yuragi-so ID:4490

Sry, that's kinda the lvl of my current club and it's totally inactive, moving to yours would be like exchanging nothing for nothing. I need urgently at least a club with lvls above 4 at least as i'm getting hammered badly in arena and ToF...

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, yourfriend said:

if you can wait until the end of the month when I purge inactive people my club has 6,6,6,10, 7,7,6,11.

id 1185

I usually leave the door open but if your interested I could put a temporary requests on.

I would be interested, your club is already at least 3 times better than this inactive one. When exactly are purging inactives? So I don't leave too early and be left even without these meager bonuses.

1 hour ago, grim85wolf said:

Harem heroes does not have its own forum (as far as i know) so some of us are here xD

I think that this forum s name is "Hentai Heroes forum" and the game s name is ether hentai heros or harem heroes. Hentai Clicker doesn t have a forum but topic.

13 hours ago, Venge33 said:

I would be interested, your club is already at least 3 times better than this inactive one. When exactly are purging inactives? So I don't leave too early and be left even without these meager bonuses.

I do the booting around reset on the first of each month and remain active for about and hour or hour and a half after that.

Booting people that have gained 0 girls and 0 levels for that month.

Edited by yourfriend

11 hours ago, yourfriend said:

I do the booting around reset on the first of each month and remain active for about and hour or hour and a half after that.

Booting people that have gained 0 girls and 0 levels for that month.

Well I probably won't be up at that time, since the reset is at 6 AM for me since I'm European, but will be able to join once I get up or maybe I will put my phone to wake me up at reset anyways, will see.

14 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Well I probably won't be up at that time, since the reset is at 6 AM for me since I'm European, but will be able to join once I get up or maybe I will put my phone to wake me up at reset anyways, will see.

Just double checking you are on HH server and in game name is the same as forms.

• Darsca locked this topic