Pachinko bug/problem

Gibbanator

I submitted a in game bug report on the 6th of November. Played event Pachinko for 1,800 kobans said my reward was 4 legendary items. Checked my market to equip them but there was none there. level at the time was 141. Horo asked me to submit a screenshot of the market and I did that. 4 days go by and I am getting no answer from my ticket even as I continue to ask about the problem and for updates. Finally I emailed support and that Horo finnally answers but he sounds angry. He wrote: 

Hello,
Sorry but this screenshot it's completely useless for our investigation, also we notice you sell some legendary equipment so we can't help you without informations.
Regards.

I replied to this saying 

I am able to see it but you guys have a 5 mb limit to upload. I get new legendary equipment when I do Champions and I sell the old ones. You can see that?

I have raise several levels since I first reported.. how do I take a new screenshot? Why would I sell 4 legendary items if they were better than my old ones..

you want another screen shot?

what information do you want?

4 more days have passed and I have received no answer on my ticket once again. I have made more replies and added to it begging for a reply. I still have level 138 legendary on me as of now and I am at 154 now. I do not know what happened all I know is the items were not in the market to put on. I am asking for the 4 legendary items or my 1800 kobans returned. Why is this being ignored?

when I paid the 1800 it clearly said. You won 4 Legendary Items. didn't get any of the girls but getting upgrade of 4 legendary items was okay with me. They were not in the market, I took screenshots of each of the market areas. Yes I did have legendary items in my gifts area but i buy them when they are available. 

I never thought that the 4 legendary could be gifts and were added to the legendary gifts I already have. I never count them I just buy them when available. This is a very good possibility.. I will take screen shots of all 4 areas before I buy from Pachinko again this way I will know for sure.

Thanks Chthugha now I feel at fault here. Wish Horo would of asked that question would of stopped any further frustration.. I was very close to quitting the game..Really enjoy playing and glad to stay.

• Thanks 1