what should my max stat be

GrimJack

Hi all

So what should my max stat be ? I used to have all three at max, ie I used to be unable to spend on improving them, but now no matter how much I spend I cannot reach a max.

Some points :

• I am level 218 at the moment
  • I realise that its hard to given an actual number since things like clothing add points, the cost of the next increase is the only way I can think of measuring this.
  • My next Know-how point will cost me 20,789 . IS that anywhere near the max for my level ?

image.thumb.png.a1cd4841fb58640476ef377bc888d68e.png

Thanks for any info a/ help

GrimJack

They increased the amount of stat upgrades per level to 30 "recently". So you can buy a total of 30 × level upgrades per specialty stat. The last upgrade cost on your level is 28,317.

In your case that comes down to 1076 more points in know-how for a total cost of 26,130,124. For charm it is another 2866 upgrades for a total cost of 53,831,366. And for hardcore you can buy 2923 more upgrades for a total cost of 54,434,711. All in all just shy of 134.4M. Good luck!

Edited by Chthugha

2 hours ago, Breastbinder said:

I am lost.  What is the formula for the max that you can spend on a stat point?  218 x 30 x 2 = 13,080...but he is already at 20,789 and still not maxed.  And I could not determine anything from 28,317 and 218...  What is the formula?

Every 2000 points you buy the rate it increases goes up by 2. So points 2001 to 4000 cost 4 extra, then 6 for 4001 to 6000 and so on

5 hours ago, rsmaster said:

Is it better to raise JUST your class stats ,or to raise all 3 equally?? Are items to your specific class  better than ,the multi class items??

For raising stats it is generally better to start with your main stat and then do the others. However, multistat legendary items are slightly better than mono stat items.