Mythic Pachinko Drop Rate

Deepfreeze

I use it and I don't think I will use it again, 1980 kobans for 25 drops? It is very expensive and quite unfair, not even in the legendary days there is such a low average of drop for kobans.
And for what you say, the single gaming have less % drop yet

Edited by Cricox

• 4 months later...

My whole theory hinges on the assumption that "mythic pachinko will not give you certain girl attraction shards of you already have that girl in your harem". What i mean is that if you had... lets say.. loving arcana in the mythic pachinko prize pool. But you already have loving arcana in your harem so mythic packinko wont give you attraction shards for loving arcana.

Ofcourse this assumption has a good chance of being incorrect since the surplus attraction gets converted to epic flower vase that gives affection... but after getting the girl the bosses dont drop shards so... lets just believe in this fact for now.

Here's my theory. Let's say you wanted a girl from the prize pool. You play 6 games for 1980 kobans and get 25 drops. Since there are 3 girls in each prize pool you need 1980 x (4x3) or 23760 kobans at max to get a single girl of your choice. But in the process you would have gotten the other 2 prize pool girls. So basically you get 3 girls for about 24k kobans. Now if you were to do the same with 10 games of epic pachinko you get 1 girl for 5400. You can do that 4 times with 24k kobans. That gives you 4 girls. Now you decide... for the same amount would you rather get 3 girls which are known or 4 girls from a selection of over 80 girls?

I'd say its a fair deal dont you agree??

Now if this is better and certain than epic pachinko... why does mythic pachinko exist? Well here comes the catch. Epic pachinko gives legendary and epic girls only whereas mythic packinko includes great girls. Sometimes the prizepool doesnt even have a legendary girl out of the 3 but hey... its you who decided when the to play looking at the prizepool right? You have about 50-50 chance of getting epic or legendary girls and if you want to get 1 of your own class... sayncharm, the chance is 50% * 1/3 or 16.7%. Basically what i am saying is if you find that the mythic pachinko prizepool has a legendary girl of your class or a girl you really want in your harem and dont ming 2 other random great girls  go for 24k kobans. (i have always found the prizepool to be 2 great girls and 1 girl epic or legendary) But if you have a legendary girl fetish or something.... just spend the same amount in epic pachinko since you have a good chance of getting more than one legendary girl.

But then again... these are just probabilities. Don't blame me if you are stuck on an unlucky streak... or... a lucky streak for that matter.

AND THE BIGGEST POINT.... if my assumption that i mentioned at the start is incorrect... you can just ditch all of this theory and go ahead ignoring the post... mythic pachinko would be too unfair to spend kobans on >.<

In which  case just believe in your luck. Afterall... if i could get a full 100 attraction shards for nichole from just one match against a villain anything can happen to you :P

AND YES I AINT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

584886326_sexyluck.png.1d9097b32c9cd0d1b8ec8738a89a8dbc.png

I had like 63 attraction for nichole before this miracle popped up.... those 63 shards were converted to epic flower vase... or are those bouquets??

Edited by RJRock

Not sure what the point of this necroposting really was since the topic concerned single spins and you said nothing about those. But anyway...

16 minutes ago, RJRock said:

My whole theory hinges on the assumption that "mythic pachinko will not give you certain girl attraction shards of you already have that girl in your harem". What i mean is that if you had... lets say.. loving arcana in the mythic pachinko prize pool. But you already have loving arcana in your harem so mythic packinko wont give you attraction shards for loving arcana.

You're aware that the Mythic Pachinko interface outright tells you which girls' shards can actually be obtained from the current selection?

image.png.45286cfb505f15371187dc6150f4c4b2.png

On an account that has the middle girl (Marie) already:

image.png.84584ece3fb124038455348a5eeab59d.png

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 1

Oh cool... I never noticed that happened but ye looks like my assumption were correct.

And my point is, anyone who is even thinking about single spins... DO NOT THINK! Its absolutely not worth it! Its better to go for 6 games than spend kobuns on single spins and orbs.

Edited by RJRock