Latest event seems too easy if you have Felicia.

ThisIsNotMe

On 12/1/2019 at 7:49 AM, trunks2585 said:

So I struck out on any good crafts, it'd cost over 200K for the next one and probably not worth it at that point.  Should I just focus on leveling the idle craft or money craft at this point?  I can get into the 1800s, I got idle up to 81 and money up to 76.  And I don't have felicia.  Any suggestions?  Kinda thinking it might be worth it to not bother with any more resets at this point and just tank through slowly on the last 200 levels.

I went ahead and tried tge event with idle at 75 and rewards at 61 with Bunny after I completed it already. It will be a grind, especially the last 50 or so levels, but it is possible to get there. Even mojo grinding for more craft levels won't help you much anymore.

Edited by Chthugha

Thanks for the answer, Chthugha, I'm glad you're running tests like that.  I had a feeling idle craft level becomes less useful as it goes on.  Another thread talked about that, how it's really the multiplier perks that make a differences (Well and having late game girls/gacha girls).  I'm at 1830 at the moment, just gonna be popping the skills every half hour when I can.  I got enough kobans to snag a 12 idle multiplier, and I'm off from work wednesday if I need a last minute burst.

Oh, and you can still glitch past some bosses. That bug hasn't changed yet. In the 1900s I had a couple of times that I was stuck on a boss, and then just switched to another game and when I got back some time later, it had suddenly moved past that boss 😂

Not sure about the bug, Pretty sure I tried getting it to trigger and never seemed like it did, my values always dropped back down, and I remembered to tab out of the event to the office and switch back after the skills had defiantly expired.  No resets either.

Bugs triggering or not, I cleared the event with basically Bunny, estelle, idle craft and rewards craft (also a bit in boss rewards craft but let's be honest, that wasn't very helpful when you get stuck ON the bosses).  This is with me working full time, and basically letting the game run for 9 hours before boosting bunny when I got home.  I did a bunch of resets thrusday and saturday to get the crafts up.

Final levels of the important factors:
Bunny: 5356
Estelle: 4869 (Yeah I know, she doesn't benifit much past like 1500 or so, but it's not like spending on her really slowed down what I was getting)
Idle Craft: 81
Rewards Craft: 28
And for what it's worth, Boss Rewards Craft: 24

2 Days and 8 hours left.

That being said, Sa Lee is going to be a nice booster to get to Felicia much quicker, and make the next event easier as well.

Final Thoughts:  I think the event could be just a tad bit easier.  I'm not saying new players should clear the event fast, just a bit easier.  Maybe make it so the mojo boost craft is the 4th to drop so players can farm for better crafts faster if they get unlucky like I did, but I understand that could end up breaking the balance of things and should be left up to luck.  Anyways the event is beatable as is, and that's the important thing.

Considering Her chat that you get while giving her affection has her taunting Felicia and saying that she will get kicked out of the Harem, I don't think your supposed to get this girl without having Felicia (I doubt the affection changes for someone who doesn't have her at least)

During Stage 5 if anyone is interested when this "conversation" happens.

Im trying hard but it feels impossible.

I get to 1799 and the battles get super super slow. Impossible. 

These events are for people that have gathered all the girls or spend kobans on power ups 

It is impossible for anyone without everything 

The randomized crafts are the worst part about the event. If you get bad crafts in normal, you can just farm some more time to try again. If you get bad crafts in an event, you lose and fail to get the girl

This event is also vastly easier than the last one. And no, I don't have felicia.

Edited by mrttao

The assumptions from the last event don't apply completely to this event. With the powerful new crafts, Felicia might be considered to be a little earlier of a milestone for players than before. Not saying that she's early, just earlier.

And most of us with Felicia completed the event within the first 48 hours and using only 2 or 3 crafts. I don't think the gap between Bunny and Felicia to be so big that one finishes in 48 hours and the other can't even with 240 hours. Something else is missing: skills, amount of resets, girl leveling priority, crafts, etc. These aren't really high hurdles.

Edited by wtfok

10 hours ago, jyepie said:

Im trying hard but it feels impossible.

I get to 1799 and the battles get super super slow. Impossible. 

These events are for people that have gathered all the girls or spend kobans on power ups 

It is impossible for anyone without everything 

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Literally two posts above you, you'll see someone who had just Bunny and the idle+reward crafts leveled and got Sa-Lee.
I feel like you are doing something wrong if you aren't able to get there.

8 hours ago, Mihai said:

It quite depends, the poster above grinded a lot, maybe he is using some clicker while he's at work, to auto upgrade bunny.

Well since I'm being mentioned let me clarify that no, I don't have an auto clicker on, but I did leave the game up and running.  If you can't leave the game up and running, then yes, you're probably screwed.  I did do a lot of resets, I listed what my final levels were, and I finished the event monday night when I got home.  I also regularly made use of the skills when progress was going slow to give myself an extra push.  I didn't get any of the really good charms.  I put a few points into boss money, girl skip, and time on boss at the very end when I was at Sa Lee.

There's sadly no great advice for this.  You have to babysit this game.  It doesn't take long for your progress to slow to a stop, even when you have your crafts leveled up a lot, you all should know you're gonna be clicking that level up button steady for a few minutes.  I had two days off work to spend a lot of time doing resets to get my charms where they were, and then I asked if I should even bother resetting anymore or just push through, when Chthugha gave their advice.  If I was getting ready to go AFK I tried to make sure I was going as fast as I could through girls, without clearing the boss, like be a second away from beating the current boss so I would max how much money I would earn while I was away.  I'd get home after a full day of work, and have like 40 levels or so to spend on bunny, that pushed me another 10 or so levels.  I'd hit the skills, that would push me another 20 or whatever.  Wait half an hour, hit the skills again.

That's all I did, be very active.  If anything, make sure you're hitting those skills every half hour.  Always mojo energy on mainly sweat.  If you don't have those either, then yeah, you're probably screwed.  Otherwise, if anyone has to do the next event, if nothing gets changed, just expect to dedicate like a week to this game very hard.  I do wish it was a bit easier for new players, but it IS beatable as it is.

Side note I did a test, running the event again, no extra levels on crafts, just using Sa Lee, she beats her own even within hours at the current craft level I had idle at.

• Like 1

Ive played all day until i go to sleep. I played at work. I used all my kobans for getting the idle 3x booster, the 10 time per second auto clicker booster and the boss !x3 booster. I reset cobstantly. Upgraded the idle craft after resets. 

Cant get passed 1800. It just impossible. 

I played constantly as long as i was awake.  

Played all day, every day. 

The game dies to a stop at 1800. Didnt even matter to get the boosters

Edited by jyepie

16 minutes ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

Everything is too easy if you have (probably) any of the Gacha girls. And way too hard if you don't have any of them. I got Sa-Lee just barely before the event ended, and was only able to get to like level 1600 in the Abrael event. It's terrible.

3 of the gacha girls add very little to your gameplay until you have their 3rd perks, 1 other has quite useful 1 and 2 perks which are conveniently locked for this event,. Lupa is probably the only gacha girl that adds any meaningful improvement to the event.

17 hours ago, jyepie said:

Ive played all day until i go to sleep. I played at work. I used all my kobans for getting the idle 3x booster, the 10 time per second auto clicker booster and the boss !x3 booster. I reset cobstantly. Upgraded the idle craft after resets. 

Cant get passed 1800. It just impossible. 

I played constantly as long as i was awake.  

Played all day, every day. 

The game dies to a stop at 1800. Didnt even matter to get the boosters

What were your girls's levels and your crafts levels at?