Does level skip causes you to miss out on cash or not...

neversoft

Even if you didn't it would not matter. with how income grows, failing a boss and redoing the 4 girls before said boss is both a lot quicker and vastly more rewarding than any skipped girls anyways.

You can only skip up to the min forge level. Which means that the last few hundred levels cannot be skipped. Actually even without failing to the boss and redoing the last 4 girls... just the fact that you can't skip the last few hundred levels means that any skipped girls are a rounding error.

I have a suspicion that u miss out on mojo though... got my lvl skip at 27,3 % and i could swear that at stage ... lets say 6200 i used to get 500b or so now i get 330 - 340b. And i got arround 300% mojo catalyst... im not totally sure as i have never writen anything down or taken screnshots... but im not gonna lvl that skill any more untill somtning deffenite from devs come out ... or some such.

ps sry if there is a lot of spelling errors english isnt my first or even 2nd language ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 8:55 AM, mcnoffie said:

I have a suspicion that u miss out on mojo though... got my lvl skip at 27,3 % and i could swear that at stage ... lets say 6200 i used to get 500b or so now i get 330 - 340b. And i got arround 300% mojo catalyst... im not totally sure as i have never writen anything down or taken screnshots... but im not gonna lvl that skill any more untill somtning deffenite from devs come out ... or some such.

ps sry if there is a lot of spelling errors english isnt my first or even 2nd language ^^

Not sure how truthful it is, but I have been told you get a bonus to your Mojo if you reach 200 levels above your previous high score. If it's true that might be why your getting less mojo. Though It's not like I have ever sat at the forge and watched it as I skipped levels, so who knows maybe such a glitch is possible...

EDIT: there may be a penalty for getting lower as well... During the last event I decided not to reset but push for 9000 for Juliette. Got her, but now the amount of mojo I get on reset seems a lot less than I used to get (used to break A2, and now I'm at around 200 A1)

Edited by SpinelesS