Fu*king ads

Ace Rimmer

Hmm, I see everyone here cares. These are pretty crucial things, knowing what's going on with my account, why my name is here different than in the game, what I'm paired with, etc. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be sending any money to a dubious game manager like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Le 12/12/2019 à 05:12, Ace Rimmer a dit :

Hmm, I see everyone here cares. These are pretty crucial things, knowing what's going on with my account, why my name is here different than in the game, what I'm paired with, etc. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be sending any money to a dubious game manager like that.

Didn't you just change your name ingame? (maybe it doesn't change it on the forum) also you are not on the right place of the forum, that's why you don't get answers, that and the fact you're rude as heck

Edited by fenronin
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Your in-game name is not the same as your account name and you are repeatably seeing an offer that should have dissipated. It sounds like you have a cross account bug usually happening when you play multiple games especially if you also use different versions such as nataku and kinkoid where in you affectively have a sub account but usually you would know if that was the case as you would recognise the handle as being associated to a specific portal or game such as found on the nutaku.net or hentaiheroes.com but sometimes if they are affiliated that is not the case, usually due to bad site programming.

• Like 2