Money bug

Luizifer

I just had a Bug where all my Earned "money" disapeared and couldnt level up any girls. Even getting at a new Stage didnt work. I saw that i gained something but it didnt change.

10015349_HentaiClicker-ClickerSexGame_Nutaku-MozillaFirefox04_12.201917_11_14(3).thumb.png.447329aeda198e9601a45b89c60bc81b.png

After a restart i gained "money" again but still cant level Felicia anymore.

153928604_HentaiClicker-ClickerSexGame_Nutaku-MozillaFirefox04_12.201917_20_00(2).thumb.png.41eb130cad4047cdfeb074fcf86791f4.png

Maybe it is important to say that it was from Nutaku version. (dont know if it makes any real difference for the source)

On the one hand, you should get a lot of blueprints or whatever it's called. On the other your min reset level is gonna be huge.

You can't level Felicia because she is at the insane level of 13523...

Call me paranoid but the fact you have at least 2 of the Gacha girls, 39.5k Kobans and all visible girls have all their perks unlocked makes me think you may of been cheating and caused this glitch yourself...

If not - I apologize (I'm jealous you have Louise Carrot and I don't :P)

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:42 PM, NightFlutter said:

stage 13945? something not legit here

12 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

On the one hand, you should get a lot of blueprints or whatever it's called. On the other your min reset level is gonna be huge.

You can't level Felicia because she is at the insane level of 13523...

Call me paranoid but the fact you have at least 2 of the Gacha girls and 39.5k Kobans makes me think you may of been cheating and caused this glitch yourself...

If not - I apologize (I'm jealous you have Louise Carrot and I don't :P)

nope sry. i dont cheat and i dont use any bugs and i dont do anything that would let the devs ban me.

when you mean the Mojo , well its not much "just" ~60A4 and i need 2-40A4 just for 1 level. The min reset stage is about 8200 and i get there in under 10min but the Mojo i get there is so low (maybe something around A2) that i need to go as high as possible. I reached that stage maybe 4 or 5 times and this was the first time i had that bug.

18 hours ago, wtfok said:

If this person whaled for every girl and perk, his reward multiplier before skills is x75,000.  Half a million with ME+Flirt. Devs pretty much begging for integer overflow 😂

the multipler is "just" 15k%. the other ones are "rewards + 4.28D1" and "rewards +105.45k%" without ME+Flirt.

Hentai Clicker - Clicker Sex Game _ Nutaku - Mozilla Firefox 06.12.2019 20_15_01 (2).png

In your second screenshot you got 446.78K8 ymens, the max I believe is K9. Once you get past K9 values start bugging out and you get NaN and In.fiM errors. Basically you've progressed far enough the game is starting to break, we saw some of this during the halloween event. Unfortunately Kinkiod has known about this problem and others from the event and have done nothing to fix it for a month and counting.

A word of warning, you currently have K3 idle per second and K5 needed per girl. If those values exceed K9 and becomes NaN/In.fiM your level will start rapidly increasing (~10 levels per second). You need to reset ASAP if this happens, if you let it run eventually the mojo you get from using the forge will become NaN as well and you will not receive mojo OR AFFECTION from forging. I let it run overnight and came back to it level ~400,000 and now my minimum level is to high and gives me NaN mojo and therefor NO DAILY AFFECTION EVER AGAIN.

For the first part. ok thats new to me :D i reset everytime when i got there but never looked up the numbers. Maybe i reset everytime close to the bug :D
For second part. ok thanks for that warning. it seems that K9 is the maximum they added to the game till now and after that is "nothing".

Well, i cant blame a developer for having "a death end" in a game that normaly nobody should reach till now :D This just means now that they should add more after K9 :D

• 5 weeks later...

Java script error for Unquoted literal constant NaN is a special value representing Not-a-Number. Since NaN always compares unequal to any number, including NaN, it is usually used to indicate an error condition for a function that should return a valid number.