I found a persistent Bug in My Club.

Whenever I go to My Club I can scroll down to see all club members, then when I select any item to see where I can donate and then go back to My Club I'm not able to scroll down to see all club members anymore and this bug has been persistent through the last couple updates.

Below I included screenshots to show exactly what I mean so there can't be any misunderstanding.

Here in the first view you can see that the scroll bar is there, then you see that I selected Experience gain, then I select the top left button to go back to My Club main page and the scroll bar is gone.

scroll bar in club.JPG

selected tab in club.JPG

back to my club no scroll bar.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, I haven't experienced any other problem with the game just the one scrollbar that disappears every time. On what platform, operating system and which internet explorer are you playing the game?

1. Android phone or tablet, Apple phone or Tablet, Desktop computer or Laptop
  2. Android OS, MAC OS, Linux or Windows
  3. Google Chrome, Samsung Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Windows Internet Explorer

I'm using a desktop computer running Windows 10 64-bit using the Google Chrome internet explorer.

I'm interested to know where the most problems occur and it might be helpful to the developers too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 7:34 PM, RicardoPenders1982 said:

Thanks for the reply, I haven't experienced any other problem with the game just the one scrollbar that disappears every time. On what platform, operating system and which internet explorer are you playing the game?

1. Android phone or tablet, Apple phone or Tablet, Desktop computer or Laptop
  2. Android OS, MAC OS, Linux or Windows
  3. Google Chrome, Samsung Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Windows Internet Explorer

I'm using a desktop computer running Windows 10 64-bit using the Google Chrome internet explorer.

I'm interested to know where the most problems occur and it might be helpful to the developers too.

I use windows 10x 64bit microsoft edge / google chromeand and occasionally firefox (if playing from mobile phone) and have bar issues in all but firefox

• Thanks 1