More Languages

Sal_89

When more Languages will be available? Is from its release that is available only English... I know that is a lot of work to translate things, but now is too much

Also I'm a great speaker of English, then understand nearly everything, I will be grateful if the game will translated in Italian too

• 4 weeks later...

I can understand your frustration on not having multilingual support but you would face a dilemma doing so increasing game loading times and size by base + xlanguages typicaly round 30% extra size per language. The alternative is separate servers  which is very costly and can be very buggy to balance or individual games one per language which would mean having to program events etc into multiple languages and of course most importantly you need a person that knows the language which means more employees etc. So basically the reason for only one language is cost and time required to work in multiple languages. However as the game develops and if it becomes popular enough there probably will be language options in the future but as at the moment the game is still in development and regularly improving and expanding.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:02 PM, maxafax said:

doing so increasing game loading times and size by base + xlanguages typicaly round 30% extra size per language.

I wonder, which program language was used to create this game? No one which I know has such a big size of language packet. 30% per language - it's huge!

But if it's true - then I prefer to have English only. This game already too slow-loading. If the size of the game will be increased by 30-60% - it will be troublesome to launch.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update according to the main site at https://www.nutaku.net/blog/ they have added multilingual support to many of there games now so if it is not already you can guarantee that it will be soon.

Check our website to find more games available in these languages! Stay tuned… there are a ton more localized games soon to be added to the roster!

Edited by maxafax
additional info