game no longer loads since xmas event went live

spinnie

I just got a banner ingame telling me about the event starting. It however showed up with 2 tooltip variables instead of text and on the event game page the girl was a white icon.

So I cleared cache and reloaded the page. Since then I can no longer access the game.

It goes as far as loading assets 0/1... 1/1, then instead of doing a second loading assets with multiple, it does 0/1 ... 1/1 again and then just sits there.

It is still a problem. The game is unplayable . My account keeps logging out every time I switch cards on my browser and is resetting my tasks i did (collected daily kobbans and am waiting for the clock to finish counting down to collect next item when the game logs out and when i log in i'm back to collecting the same kobbans and having to wait again) and any girls i got in the contacts their multipliers work only until the session ends or i reset my computer then i need do get another contact after a grind. If i get a girl in contacts with her multipliers and than 5 mins later the game logs out i just did all this for nothing and the event is unattainable in such circumstances