Hentai clicker

CuntWar

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, CanSee_The_Pain said:

Did you use any automatization tool? For example, auto-clicker?

auto clicker don't usually get you banned though they can ban you for there use, autobots however (that is a program that plays the entire game for you without any user needing to do anything or changing the coding using a editor such as in firefox will. you should also bare in mind that accounts use the same login for multiple games so you could effectively be blocked from playing any game without knowing which games rules you have broken. you should also always try to use the same access point pc, laptop website etc as using multiple login locations and devices is a sign that someone is selling accounts which is absolutely forbidden.

Edited by maxafax
correction
  • Like 1

Maxafax, thank you for the explanation.

2 hours ago, maxafax said:

autobots however (that is a program that plays the entire game for you without any user needing to do anything or changing the coding using a editor such as in firefox will

Didn't ever hear about such a program.

2 hours ago, maxafax said:

using multiple login locations and devices is a sign that someone is selling accounts which is absolutely forbidden.

It seems unreasonable for me. Maybe if someone using teens or hundreds of devices - that may be a sign of selling accounts, as you say. But I don't sell accounts, and for now, I played HH game on 5 devices (my desktop PC, notebook, 2 android phones and tablet).

I can't play the game always on the same device. Because most of my time I spending working on the desktop PC, but when I go somewhere, I can't bring it with me. So I should use a smartphone or notebook. And when I go on vacation - I change locations.

Fortunately, I was not banned for now. Maybe 5 devices are allowed :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CanSee_The_Pain said:

Maxafax, thank you for the explanation.

Didn't ever hear about such a program.

It seems unreasonable for me. Maybe if someone using teens or hundreds of devices - that may be a sign of selling accounts, as you say. But I don't sell accounts, and for now, I played HH game on 5 devices (my desktop PC, notebook, 2 android phones and tablet).

I can't play the game always on the same device. Because most of my time I spending working on the desktop PC, but when I go somewhere, I can't bring it with me. So I should use a smartphone or notebook. And when I go on vacation - I change locations.

Fortunately, I was not banned for now. Maybe 5 devices are allowed :)

I am absolutely not accusing you or for that matter anyone as doing any of the above. I am just pointing out some of the possible things that can get people banned, there are many other ways that people get banned sometimes just human error or bugs etc but you asked ….war specifically about auto-clickers  

• Like 1