Kimberly vs Abraël

ninof

14 minutes ago, Funnybone said:

I mean Felicia is better than Sa-Lee so fuck consistency i guess 

Only after around 7.4k+. Kind of strange how each individual one seems to have their own separate growth pattern

Edited by jedc22
added more

1 hour ago, jedc22 said:

Only after around 7.4k+. Kind of strange how each individual one seems to have their own separate growth pattern

So, this is not true, for me it changes at about level 3000 or something, and I'm counting the price-per-damage as well as damage-at-level. Checked on the event though, not sure if the regular mode has different numbers.

27 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

So, this is not true, for me it changes at about level 3000 or something, and I'm counting the price-per-damage as well as damage-at-level. Checked on the event though, not sure if the regular mode has different numbers.

this brings up an interesting thought i was having whether or not the charm levels have something to do with it, or if they have something in the background like i mentioned growth potential or something of the like. what rank is your idle charm?

6 minutes ago, jedc22 said:

this brings up an interesting thought i was having whether or not the charm levels have something to do with it, or if they have something in the background like i mentioned growth potential or something of the like. what rank is your idle charm?

Level 77 on the event, but what you're saying wouldn't make sense since the idle charm is % based, it only improves the the base, but if one is lower than the other the charm won't affect it. Unless it's buggy somehow, which at this point wouldn't be a surprise.

6 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Level 77 on the event, but what you're saying wouldn't make sense since the idle charm is % based, it only improves the the base, but if one is lower than the other the charm won't affect it. Unless it's buggy somehow, which at this point wouldn't be a surprise.

oh wait my bad, I was looking at the levels of abrael and spring and mistaking them for sa-lee and felicia somehow.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:02 AM, ninof said:

I just got Kimberly after a day struggling to get pass level 10.000.

But it looks like she is worse than Abraël to get ! click.

Isn't it a shame ?

None of the damage values for the girls really make sense to me. I can't help but feel that logically all the targeted girls (eg. charm, know-how, hardcore or boss damage only) should do a lot more damage than the across the board damage girls, but that's not really the case, even if you take into account the "harder to unlock, the harder damage they should do" aspect of the whole thing.