Tips

~Crown Clown

3 hours ago, maxafax said:

There usually reduced down to 2 letters in forum HC CH KH (Hard Core, CHarm, Know-How), Just so you know when reading/writing in the forums.

yea i ended up catching that but i needed to match those with the image in game so i can make sense of it.

These are my best charms so far. I have 23 charms so far. There are some good ones I need but for now these are my best ones. I am trying to push for 6k for spring. My best clicker is mizuki so a nice upgrade.

I feel like lvling Clara for the first perk but i see it will be expensive. Feel like she is worth but will take some days for that.

Also I was wondering if I should just focus on mojo ring? It did helpme get up to that stage point. That is the stage I am currently having trouble. Unless I activate all boost, I cant pass any bosses. The crit value is the one that is carrying me with all boost active along with mojo ring.

I am waiting for the daily missions to get the max amount of mojo to level stuff up after resetting so I tought I would post this and ask for advice to see if I am In the right direction. Also attached characters as well.

Screenshot_20200209-002525_Hentai Clicker.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-003252_Hentai Clicker.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-003256_Hentai Clicker.jpg

Edited by sozan

On 2/8/2020 at 3:45 AM, sozan said:

yea i ended up catching that but i needed to match those with the image in game so i can make sense of it.

Focus on Bunny+ mojo ring : Idle is usually better than click   :mojo poster is also good if you have powerful aura  : Mojo amulettes may help a little also but non of the charms have a huge impact at lower levels. Best is to try and get one of the higher idle girls from Gacha or events until you can unlock Felicia

Bunny and Clara perk 1 should be your first as this will give you +2 idle +4 idle (Idle x8 multiply)

If you can try and save up your Kobans for a while until you can get 3 or 4 buffs they really make a big difference at low levers when trying to push a new stage

If you have the above perks and get the shop Idlex3 your idle will be 24 multiplier and with the boss one you will have 24x3 (72) (on boss levels)

Edited by maxafax
additional info

On 2/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, maxafax said:

Focus on Bunny+ mojo ring : Idle is usually better than click   :mojo poster is also good if you have powerful aura  : Mojo amulettes may help a little also but non of the charms have a huge impact at lower levels. Best is to try and get one of the higher idle girls from Gacha or events until you can unlock Felicia

Bunny and Clara perk 1 should be your first as this will give you +2 idle +4 idle (Idle x8 multiply)

If you can try and save up your Kobans for a while until you can get 3 or 4 buffs they really make a big difference at low levers when trying to push a new stage

If you have the above perks and get the shop Idlex3 your idle will be 24 multiplier and with the boss one you will have 24x3 (72) (on boss levels)

i assume it would be the same for events? i have spring now so would idle still be just the only one to focus or also put levels into spring as well? 

2 hours ago, sozan said:

i assume it would be the same for events? i have spring now so would idle still be just the only one to focus or also put levels into spring as well? 

I finished the ongoing event focusing on idle solely -- reached the final stage with Felicia level 3329 (1.19 C4 idle) and Mojo Amulettes level 53 (+7.9K % idle). The boss at stage 1250 has around 3.88 C5 HP.

Edited by Sev
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sozan said:

hmm tough one, well spring gives 572.20c4 at 3540 and bunny has 5.14c4 (same level) but cost wise you should be able to get bunny round 100 levels higher which is 559.65c4. So I think I would do both but I guess it depends on how lucky you are with crafts. Normal stuff don't apply in events as perks are deactivated and you get +53% excitement instead. But I'm not 100% shure if it is better to level both or just one to be honest. It would be different if you had Felicia because her stats are just so much higher than the others but spring isn't really that much higher than bunny when you take her cost into account 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, maxafax said:

hmm tough one, well spring gives 572.20c4 at 3540 and bunny has 5.14c4 (same level) but cost wise you should be able to get bunny round 100 levels higher which is 559.65c4. So I think I would do both but I guess it depends on how lucky you are with crafts. Normal stuff don't apply in events as perks are deactivated and you get +53% excitement instead. But I'm not 100% shure if it is better to level both or just one to be honest. It would be different if you had Felicia because her stats are just so much higher than the others but spring isn't really that much higher than bunny when you take her cost into account 

well i have click, idle, chinpo and mojo ring craft for event. working on idle to lvl 50 and then just try different things from there. maybe chinpo next for rewards and see were i can reach. i was able to reach stage 1040 but could not progress after.

Edited by sozan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sozan said:

well i have click, idle, chinpo and mojo ring craft for event. working on idle to lvl 50 and then just try different things from there. maybe chinpo next for rewards and see were i can reach. i was able to reach stage 1040 but could not progress after.

I do find that in event that if you level Clara along with which ever you choose after reset that the start goes a lot faster. Or to put it a different way, normally as you start the levels gained are slow only granting + a few levels to the lower cost girls. However if you put levels on Clara or even Estelle to a lesser degree the levels granted become 100+ on spring and Felicia allowing you to get to stage 1000 (girl level 2500) much faster (in my case around 20 to 30sec). Could help with speeding up your forge reset, Once I reach TOP end of game (where it slows down) I reset but don't spend the forge points, I do this a few times before buying charms as it allows me to have multiple charms in one go and later when I have a few charms allows me to level them all simultaneously, To be hones I find it doesn't matter which charms you get especially they all help you gain more levels. I know some people only ever put points in ones like mojo ring but that's just crazy as the cost of levelling any charm from 0 to 50+ is almost free especially once you start to reach Stage 800+ quickly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxafax said:

I do find that in event that if you level Clara along with which ever you choose after reset that the start goes a lot faster. Or to put it a different way, normally as you start the levels gained are slow only granting + a few levels to the lower cost girls. However if you put levels on Clara or even Estelle to a lesser degree the levels granted become 100+ on spring and Felicia allowing you to get to stage 1000 (girl level 2500) much faster (in my case around 20 to 30sec). Could help with speeding up your forge reset, Once I reach TOP end of game (where it slows down) I reset but don't spend the forge points, I do this a few times before buying charms as it allows me to have multiple charms in one go and later when I have a few charms allows me to level them all simultaneously, To be hones I find it doesn't matter which charms you get especially they all help you gain more levels. I know some people only ever put points in ones like mojo ring but that's just crazy as the cost of levelling any charm from 0 to 50+ is almost free especially once you start to reach Stage 800+ quickly. 

mmm never tought about it that way. i can reach stage 700 pretty easy. i will give that a go. i am stuck on 1169 so not much farther.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sozan said:

mmm never tought about it that way. i can reach stage 700 pretty easy. i will give that a go. i am stuck on 1169 so not much farther.

I need around level 3200/3300 to reach stage 1250 with just Spring and Clara but I have 3 buffs active +boss level +boss Yen +click multiplier and have access to all sex powers. But to be honest if you are reaching 1169 at this stage of event I wouldn't worry you will easy do it in time

Edited by maxafax

1 minute ago, maxafax said:

I need around level 3200/3300 to reach stage 1250 with just Spring and Clara but I have 3 buffs active +boss level +boss Yen +click multiplier and have access to all sex powers

i plan to save my kobans from all sources to eventually push for 9k when the time comes or if i need it. so it may take me a bit longer. if for some reason i cant get past stage 1200-1250, ill consider getting a buff and see if that does the trick.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sozan said:

i plan to save my kobans from all sources to eventually push for 9k when the time comes or if i need it. so it may take me a bit longer. if for some reason i cant get past stage 1200-1250, ill consider getting a buff and see if that does the trick.

sounds like a good plan my buffs will runout soon, so Ill let you know when I get back from work round what level etc needed without any buffs

• Thanks 1