Question about an book

Dr. Lust

I'd wait until there is an event, depending on the level of the majority of your harem. If most girls are high level, I'd save the legendary book to use on a new lvl 1 girl just added to your harem, and give it to her on the 'hard training' event since it rewards both leveling up a girl and giving her exp.

If the majority is low level I'd say it's your choice to wait, but its important to get the lvls up on many girls for when you battle the champions.

Using the book to win a contest is best. Although I do not bother anymore you can also use decent books to overcharge your alpha.

Say she is L19 and you are L20. Give her a book so she has enough xp for L24. She only jumps to L20 but the excess xp is not lost it is just delayed. The next 4 times you level up she automatically jumps to keep pace. You lose the girl xp she would gain from arena fights while she is 1 level below you but you gain 1 level of alpha firepower (leagues and arena) in that same period.

You could wait until you level and then carefully choose juuust enough books to level your alpha to the same level but my way is simpler. Every time I won in arena and noticed my alpha getting xp I chucked a book at her. "No experiential learning for you! Go to your room and study!"