Monthly card bug

I've got the same problem, it took me more than a week to notice it but I didn't get any kobans and the banner did'nt show up.

I'm not sure to be playing on Nutaku (I just log in with my mail and password) but if needed : ID is 3415342 and Nickname is Curiously73

Edited by Curiously73
  • Like 1

I payed mine today in Hentaiclicker, even twice for all it matters, and it took my money both times, yet no monthly card. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. :(

Anyway, my ID is 393728, and nickname Lunik, if it helps solving the issue.

Edited by Lunik

On 1/12/2020 at 8:40 AM, artemsgvozdem said:

For a few days, I didn't get kobans from monthly card rewards. Banner didn't show up.

I'm playing on Nutaku. My id if needed: 307858 Nickname: Donormil

I would contact the support and billing team directly just quote your e-mail purchase reference number. it will say Purchase number: #NUMBER Thank you for purchasing with us, USERNAME Your HentaiClicker account has been credited with ITEM followed by date. they should be able to fix your card for you in no time as well as work out what went wrong

13 hours ago, maxafax said:

I would contact the support and billing team directly just quote your e-mail purchase reference number. it will say Purchase number: #NUMBER Thank you for purchasing with us, USERNAME Your HentaiClicker account has been credited with ITEM followed by date. they should be able to fix your card for you in no time as well as work out what went wrong

Where can I find this information?

As soon as I am playing on Nutaku I only have Nutaku Gold purchase confirmation.

click the cog and tou & contact for there support address. You should receive an email on any thing you buy in game, I had the same problem when I first started playing I did not receive a confirmation email so I used the billing on my credit card as evidence. Just check your junk folder first to make shure it has not been filtered out will be titled HentaiClicker] - Purchase confirmation. if you can not find it just tell them that you did not receive the confirmation email but you have been billed and they will ask you for what info they need to track it down this is usually the last 4 digits of your card (obviously never give your full card details to any representative) no genuine company will ever ask you for mare than the last 4 and occasionally the exp date

On 1/12/2020 at 6:41 PM, Curiously73 said:

I also extended mine, payment was OK, monthly card got extended but I still don't receive Kobans.

Are you certain you are not receiving them you do not get them on general reset but at the time you first activated the card or on the first login after that time daily. It will not always show the popup window. If you are absolutely clear that you are not receiving the 600 kobans each day and that the card is active (visible timer in special offer /card) or bonuses on reset +50% on top of your base amount then I would suggest same as for those not getting the card at all contact the support team directly  especially if the card is active as it is a 2 min job for them to look threw your data file and see if you have been awarded kobans.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:18 PM, maxafax said:

Are you certain you are not receiving them you do not get them on general reset but at the time you first activated the card or on the first login after that time daily. It will not always show the popup window. If you are absolutely clear that you are not receiving the 600 kobans each day and that the card is active (visible timer in special offer /card) or bonuses on reset +50% on top of your base amount then I would suggest same as for those not getting the card at all contact the support team directly  especially if the card is active as it is a 2 min job for them to look threw your data file and see if you have been awarded kobans.

I agree with what you said, but I made the very same thing that day and still no response. I gather they've lots of complaints if it's a common bug, but still.. Anyway, money's been charged from the credit card, yet no effect in the game. Every time I log in, the game still notifies me, my monthly bonus expired and if I'd like to renew it. At least the game developers (or rather technical support) could comment on that, since I guess many of us here are understanding persons and all, but may they just show some sign of acknowledgment and suggest some sort of mending the whole issue.

2 hours ago, Lunik said:

I agree with what you said, but I made the very same thing that day and still no response. I gather they've lots of complaints if it's a common bug, but still.. Anyway, money's been charged from the credit card, yet no effect in the game. Every time I log in, the game still notifies me, my monthly bonus expired and if I'd like to renew it. At least the game developers (or rather technical support) could comment on that, since I guess many of us here are understanding persons and all, but may they just show some sign of acknowledgment and suggest some sort of mending the whole issue.

I am exactly in the same situation. Support is silent. +1

Il y a 2 heures, wantedteam a dit :

Yep, i'am also still have issue with receiving Kobans. What i noticed is after Monday mainance i get gold ecery other day.
I didn't get in Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
I got in Wednesday Friday

I got my kobans on the same pattern, got them on wednesday and friday but nothin on tuesday, thursday and today saturday.

Hi,

It seems like the webpage crashes a bunch.  It just shows a black screen where the normal picture is with the outer images still there.  I have done the clear cache and history but keep getting this issue.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks