New level yet no energy recharge?

After an arena battle I just went from level 13 (unlucky number! ;) ) to level 14, yay for me!

However my energy never recharged. I was hoping to get my next XP level so that I could continue my attempts in defeating the evil troll. But here I am, still on 6 energy and 0 (just got one more) combat points.

Am I overlooking something? I thought getting a new XP level always meant that your energy would be recharged.

You are overlooking, yes: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/1101-patch-note-update-23082017/

Quote Kinkoid

LEVELS:

• Maximum level moved from 40 to 400;
  • To reflect this massive change in, the level up refills every level from level 1 to 10 and then every 10 levels (so, 20, 30, 40, etc.).
  • The maximum energy is now of 100 and the maximum combativity is now 20.
  • You gain experience by adventuring, completing missions and fighting in PvP;
  • You no longer gain experience from fighting trolls;

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So it used to be every level before the change? If so, I'd say it's a pretty bad change, I'm playing through the earlier levels of this game now and it's incredibly slow. The rest of the game is fantastic in every way, but this one thing is really lowering my opinion of the game and I feel like if I had a full bar for every level, it would've been way better.

(Although it probably has a bit to do with me playing it too much as well since I'm home sick and doesn't have a lot of other things to do.)

3 minutes ago, Kurasu said:

So it used to be every level before the change? If so, I'd say it's a pretty bad change, I'm playing through the earlier levels of this game now and it's incredibly slow. The rest of the game is fantastic in every way, but this one thing is really lowering my opinion of the game and I feel like if I had a full bar for every level, it would've been way better.

(Although it probably has a bit to do with me playing it too much as well since I'm home sick and doesn't have a lot of other things to do.)

it also used to take about 5-6 days for a single level up. so although it is slower, its not that much slower.

• 8 months later...
4 minutes ago, Carlo39846 said:

Guys how to get some free moneys. I always wait every hour so I can just play the adventure

Please don't post in threads like this.
The last post is from way too long ago, and the game has changed a lot since then.
It's called necroposting and it's not allowed.
Consider this a warning.

Could you please create a thread in the Q&A questions and answers, section?

Closing this thread.