EXTREME LAG

For the past hour or so I am having extreme lag and have to refresh the game every few minutes. I cannot fight Dark Lord of the time because the game lags out when I click on the "adventure" menu. If it does load every click takes over a minute to resolve.

None of my other games or websites are having this issue. I had the exact same issue last night at about the same time. I am running Windows 11 and my brower is Google Chrome.

6 hours ago, GodeMichel said:

For the past hour or so I am having extreme lag and have to refresh the game every few minutes. I cannot fight Dark Lord of the time because the game lags out when I click on the "adventure" menu. If it does load every click takes over a minute to resolve.

None of my other games or websites are having this issue. I had the exact same issue last night at about the same time. I am running Windows 11 and my brower is Google Chrome.

Run a better OS and use a better browser ;p.

But for real it is probably the server hosting HH. It acts up every once in a while.

As a better question is there a specific time when the server saves the data ? In many games I play there tends to be a lag spike or a complete stop to a game that is saving everyone's data. If so, I would like to know what time ? So far I would say it is somewhere around 1 AM New York (Eastern) time zone.

Also, I STILL do not have the event girl from Dark Lord. It has been 4 days and in 4 days I got all his 3 girls but in 4 days I still do not have that event girl and she is not even that attractive compared to others. >:(

I can confirm the lag as well. Became annoying because I couldn't collect any money from my girls, and when I reload the page the option to collect was gone and that was it. I don't know for sure if I did or didn't got the money, but I care more about the annoyance of the whole thing.

2 hours ago, GodeMichel said:

Also, I STILL do not have the event girl from Dark Lord. It has been 4 days and in 4 days I got all his 3 girls but in 4 days I still do not have that event girl and she is not even that attractive compared to others. >:(

Sometimes it's tricky alright. I managed to get Justine and Arcana and I think there's one more girl you can get from him, but so far no go. At least the battle is easy enough and pays nicely.