Winter Event Bugs

First load of winter event... I got up to about stage 1080 in a few minutes... except it just said "stage 1" the whole time.  At a few milestones there was a popup with Finalmecia, but it didn't show what I was supposed to receive.

Then on reload it shows my progress, yep, at stage 1085 now... but the 3 milestones I 'earned' were not credited to me.  (Please reset my progress on the event.)

also, it's not clear how to unlock the girl's perks.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Dudely Pippin said:

First load of winter event... I got up to about stage 1080 in a few minutes... except it just said "stage 1" the whole time.  At a few milestones there was a popup with Finalmecia, but it didn't show what I was supposed to receive.

Then on reload it shows my progress, yep, at stage 1085 now... but the 3 milestones I 'earned' were not credited to me.  (Please reset my progress on the event.)

also, it's not clear how to unlock the girl's perks.

Thanks!

Same here, got no first milestones where not rewarded. :(

Mine seems fine as long as I don't use sexpower which affects main game as well as event it awarded me rise to the top for my next stage in background that alerted me something was wrong as my next one is 15k which couldn't be reached with the other bug I mentioned tuther day

34 minutes ago, Phile said:

Same here, got no first milestones where not rewarded. :(

you can not unlock the perks its a perk free game you can use sex power (currently bugged) and forge only + shop buffs. I like to just put levels on estella and other reward girls at start + l-carrot for it auto gets to stage 20 then starts at stage 10 again that way I get all my girls to lvl 1000+ at stage 20 making the event easyer to level from. 

Edited by maxafax
update

7 minutes ago, Nanou said:

Didn't receive the 2 first rewards neither in the same consequences than previous players.

Received the third on the other hand

event is broken they have naffed up the values of forge reached stage 3800 without even trying, looks like there fixing it so will probably reset the event

I'd been saving up my Kobans for a rainy day & decided to use a bunch buying 12 hour buffs for the Winter Event.
I reset the forge twice along the way (to load up on perks to speed things up)  & got to Level 2100 in under 2 hours, receiving all goodies & the new Winter Event Girl.
I also did all of the new Daily Jobs which appeared & received my rewards for them.
Then, I decided to level up my new Winter Event Girl a little, when (on the regular "Office" screen) the girl graphic simply froze (girl didn't change or react) and the attack/Levels just went into some sort of weird overdrive,....it whipped past Level 8000 in about 2 minutes & kept climbing. I reloaded the game - it was still happening. I decided to reset with the Forge in hopes it would fix things, it didn't.

Aside from Lusamine (who was new today), my 2 previous newest girls were Felicia & Megumi (Lvls 7000 & 8000 I think)
End result of today's strange glitch - my Regular Game Forge "reset" Level has jumped from around 5000  to 8043 - which is almost impossible to reach as I've only added the one new girl.
NOTE: There was a brief game maintenance pause while I was writing this,... and I've noticed under Rewards that the Rise To the Top is on Level XIV,..... which is bizarre as I haven't been anywhere near even Level 9000 yet.

Very bizarre.

the bug is back in the main game as well... It got activated for me by using the boosts on bottom left corner (manly sweat etc.) - I didn't even click anything, but because the click got activated, it shot about 1000 stages up, before I understood, what is happening.  Obviously all this progress was unintentional for me (because I couldn't know that the bug is back), so now I'm over stage 9000, which should technically award a girl, but I don't have it. I guess this girl (award) also is bugged, like the one's from the event, which one I also didn't get (stuck on stage 1).  After I realized, what's happening, I quickly quit the game and logged back in, but it seems to still be active... now I don't even want to touch anything, because I dot know, what else could be caused by any of the actions... I hope I don't get banned because of this, because I wasn't using this bug to progress - it happened because of activated boosts...

I would really much like them to just delete this day from the history of the game, reset everyone's progress to the one before this event started and only give us this same event when they have fixed it... that would be the best scenario, although I think they'll just again ban people (including me)... they don't want to take blame on themselves, but ban innocent people....

• Like 1

Yep,... I'm thinking I might be missing a Contact or 2 that never showed up past Level 8000,... & now I'm stuck with a silly Level 8043 Forge Reset - which is pretty much almost unreachable as anything past Level 7000 for me is a slow slow slog that requires finessing the bottom right boosts for hour after hour.
It looks like everyone's game went into that strange hyperdrive mode, so a lot of us are probably in the same fix.
Resetting back to just before this event began would be fine by me - but without the glitch would be nice.

4 hours ago, EbeneezerSpooge said:

I'd been saving up my Kobans for a rainy day & decided to use a bunch buying 12 hour buffs for the Winter Event.
I reset the forge twice along the way (to load up on perks to speed things up)  & got to Level 2100 in under 2 hours, receiving all goodies & the new Winter Event Girl.
I also did all of the new Daily Jobs which appeared & received my rewards for them.
Then, I decided to level up my new Winter Event Girl a little, when (on the regular "Office" screen) the girl graphic simply froze (girl didn't change or react) and the attack/Levels just went into some sort of weird overdrive,....it whipped past Level 8000 in about 2 minutes & kept climbing. I reloaded the game - it was still happening. I decided to reset with the Forge in hopes it would fix things, it didn't.

Aside from Lusamine (who was new today), my 2 previous newest girls were Felicia & Megumi (Lvls 7000 & 8000 I think)
End result of today's strange glitch - my Regular Game Forge "reset" Level has jumped from around 5000  to 8043 - which is almost impossible to reach as I've only added the one new girl.
NOTE: There was a brief game maintenance pause while I was writing this,... and I've noticed under Rewards that the Rise To the Top is on Level XIV,..... which is bizarre as I haven't been anywhere near even Level 9000 yet.

Very bizarre.

not impossible at all I'm on 8439 reset just threw normal play and spending a lot of £ you just need the girls and a high enough stat count  

• Like 1

So, is it normal for the reset to jump from 5000 to around 8000 with the addition of just a single new girl? ( I've only got 13 in total, 4 are maxed out & another 6 about 2/3rds there.)
(I'm at 8038 at the moment - which has taken 5 hours to get to, whereas I could hit the previous reset of around 5000 in less than 30 minutes, with only occasional use of the bottom right boosts & some mad clicking.)
I guess my question is,... what Level did you actually get to (ie: did you get the Stage 9K or 10K girl) BEFORE your reset stat got to around 8439?
I don't have the Stage 9000  Girl yet, so it seems rather odd that my reset is 8043, as prior to the glitch the required level for reset (5000) seemed to shadow the highest Stage I'd reached probably 8000 or whatever Megumi is awarded at) by a much wider margin.
Now, I haven't even hit 9000, but 8043 is the cut-off. 
Of course I might be screwed as the game has previously told me there are "No Artifacts Left" under "buy a random charm"  for  1.75A1
(I have 27 of them,... leveled from around Level 400-500 each.) 
Any other ideas?

• Like 1

Your forge reset level is definitelly bugged. My max office level was ~9400 and min for reset is under 6000. 

"No Artifacts Left" message is fine, they just haven't created any new charms to buy (27 is max for now).

And about the event bugs you guys are wrinting here... I started the event about 30 mins from now and encountered none. Milestones' rewards are fine, Beary is showing fine in Gacha, powers are independent between basic game and event and working fine, forge reset level is fine as well...

Hopefully they fixed them all.

(other thing that is bugged is my forum nick :P)

Edited by ????penguin????
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, EbeneezerSpooge said:

So, is it normal for the reset to jump from 5000 to around 8000 with the addition of just a single new girl? ( I've only got 13 in total, 4 are maxed out & another 6 about 2/3rds there.)
(I'm at 8038 at the moment - which has taken 5 hours to get to, whereas I could hit the previous reset of around 5000 in less than 30 minutes, with only occasional use of the bottom right boosts & some mad clicking.)
I guess my question is,... what Level did you actually get to (ie: did you get the Stage 9K or 10K girl) BEFORE your reset stat got to around 8439?
I don't have the Stage 9000  Girl yet, so it seems rather odd that my reset is 8043, as prior to the glitch the required level for reset (5000) seemed to shadow the highest Stage I'd reached probably 8000 or whatever Megumi is awarded at) by a much wider margin.
Now, I haven't even hit 9000, but 8043 is the cut-off. 
Of course I might be screwed as the game has previously told me there are "No Artifacts Left" under "buy a random charm"  for  1.75A1
(I have 27 of them,... leveled from around Level 400-500 each.) 
Any other ideas?

no it is not normal just saying that it is possible. I have been to stage 14000 but there's a bug with girls when they reach around 3500-3600 that prevents you increasing there level any higher. Yes there is a finite amount of charms or office crafts (official name) is at 27 and at lvl400-500 you are doing great I am only on 640-680 (except the 2 half critical charms that only go to 500 as apposed to 1k like the other charms)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ????penguin???? said:

Your forge reset level is definitelly bugged. My max office level was ~9400 and min for reset is under 6000. 

"No Artifacts Left" message is fine, they just haven't created any new charms to buy (27 is max for now).

And about the event bugs you guys are wrinting here... I started the event about 30 mins from now and encountered none. Milestones' rewards are fine, Beary is showing fine in Gacha, powers are independent between basic game and event and working fine, forge reset level is fine as well...

Hopefully they fixed them all.

(other thing that is bugged is my forum nick :P)

the gacha girl is dependent on which version you play to if you get the bug. and event was bugged in several ways prier to the emergency patch they applied earlier. though some people appear to be still affected by some of them.

• Like 1

OK, thanks. I thought I might have somehow broken a game mechanic all on my own.  =D  
It sounds like they've fixed it for later players,... I might dump my Browser Cache & reload in a few hours to see what happens.
I'll stop obsessing about it for the moment though, as I'll either be stuck with it, or they'll fix it,.... the game's still playable either way - just more fun without the high reset I've got at the moment. 

• Thanks 1