I play on this HC from this from the BETA system 

I never understand  when Achievement  start i was at 36/40 

On the Luck of the draw V11 Play Gacha 40 times

At the first maintenance  ,many past days , I grow up at 37/40

I Have alls girls except tht 2 last one  

My Gacha girls play all the times   I made many reset program  Forge reset  ETC

I do not understand why nothing MOVE UP

Please I need your help   I want understand this situation

you mean the new achievement system in which you get free extra rewards for achieving the goals. such as the one in the image here Rank 7 make it rain where you need 500 Boosters and it is currently on 465 so you would need to buy another 35 boosters to get the 200 affection hearts?

Annotation 2020-01-25 003659.jpg

3 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

It is not the question  You are out of the track 

Reed My question an other times 

I do not want info for that one ( I pass 1000 and I received the claim )

I want to know how it is work for On the luck of the draw 

Play Gacha 40 times

it works in the same way for all achievements there's an amount you have to do to get an award as in the example above. Press play x amount of times (cost 9k Koban each time) get reward affection

Annotation 2020-01-25 180631.jpg

Annotation 2020-01-25 180604.jpg

Edited by maxafax
additional info

We do not have 40 or 75 Gacha in the play

I stay at 36/ 40 so long time  Now i am at 37/40   

From beginning  I add Gacha to my harem

They play all times   Why nothing was increase  I am block  for the second time 

Or what is the rule to increase this .............................    ???????

If you do not know do not tell anything  !!!!!!!!!    Tell the truth 

Do not give me shit info  to increase your personal  perform 

there is no rule it is simple every time you click Play(paying the 9k koban) it should adds 1 to your total achievement current level so in your case you need to play another 3 times to reach 40 your next rank. If that is not occurring for you then you are bugged and need to contact support team.

Edited by maxafax
additional info

I do not agree whit you  Because I try to have the last one Silk  I play 2 X 9 kobans   and nothing change 

at this moment i was at 37/40   and I stay there 2 days ago +- 

When we start many week ago

I was  at 36/40   I empty all Gasha in the store  I spend a lot of 9 kobans 

Result  I received all items from the store  so much that i had robot for 3 days and

i play Gacha  until i received Lila  ( Finalmelcia  Svetlana  Lupa  ) 

After the mantenance  My number was up grade at 37/40

From this times  I received Gambina Salem Mani And 2 try on Silk   

They are all 9 kobans  invested   but no change on my  One the luck of the day

I am at 37/40  FOR THE REST OF MY LIVE  ???????

58 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Do you guys spend that much actual money on this game ?

I mean really ....

if people did not there would not be a game for ppl to spend money on. As with anything you should only spend what you can afford to loose which is all I spend. 

Edited by maxafax
additional info

1 hour ago, maxafax said:

if people did not there would not be a game for ppl to spend money on. As with anything you should only spend what you can afford to loose which is all I spend. 

True, but for the average amount you would spend on 50 gacha rolls you could get a AAA title from any big name developer. A title which cost much more investments to make and has the production values and experience to match. I do understand the need for developers to get paid, as I'm in the IT business myself, but the cost-to-benefits ratio in this type of browser game is so horrendously bad that it's generally not worth it to spend more than 10-20 bucks if only to support the devs, not for any actual advantage.

Actually it would cost around £350 once you include the euro conversion. unless you where using the bundles which decrease  by 5%  reduction each time 80% off, 75% etc but also increase the amount you get. so realistically you are probably best case scenario looking at around £250 - £300 an average to use a movie term blockbuster game is around £50 new. you could literally get both a AAA game and console bundle for what it would cost to play if it wasn't for the free ones. Now I do totally agree the cost is crazy high for the reward but it is equal to most mobile phone games and other similar types.

Edited by maxafax
additional info

20 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

Do you guys spend that much actual money on this game ?

I mean really ....

Some people are rich, like $1000 is shit money they spend in a night out, so if they decide to stay in and play some gacha it's cheap.

By the way I don't want to derail this thread; I would assume that OP is stuck at 37/40. Now I'm translating for you guys, but OP said he is still playing gacha, but the cheevo counter is stuck at 37/40. He has probably encountered some nasty bug, maybe worse than coronavirus!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mihai said:

By the way I don't want to derail this thread; I would assume that OP is stuck at 37/40. Now I'm translating for you guys, but OP said he is still playing gacha, but the cheevo counter is stuck at 37/40. He has probably encountered some nasty bug, maybe worse than coronavirus!

yes which is what I said in my last answer to him. H e just don't read when ppl tell him

• Like 1

Le 27/01/2020 à 04:25, Mihai a dit :

Tanks  .........................................!

• Haha 2