Lousy Carrot

Joker555

Shouldn't Lousy Carrot be removed from gacha, and moved to main game, or at least get her perks reworked? 
She is worse than basically any other girl from main game

Charm prices are useless since Felicia is the only girl worth leveling up
+5% Mojo on reset is very low and basically doesn't contribute anything
10 click multiplier might've been worth something before, but I doubt it, and now its not worth anything too.

Her bonuses are Charm Idle, and, once again, Felicia is way better and not bound to one specific category

I mean, its almost better to get +5seconds on the boss + increase all dmg on the boss boosts than her from gacha, and some people might be unfortunate enough to get her from gacha instead of any other gacha girl because any of them have amazing affection perks(at least 1 good perk)
image.png.e11e7af2e0e91ea867a5b23e6a5b41ce.png
The only other girl that is close to being as bad is Lila and she has x10 Yen multiplier as her first affection perk

On top of that the only girl that is close to being as bad as her from main game is Juliette
(x5 boss dmg multiplier, +10% mojo on reset, +20 max affection)
But even she has boss dmg multiplier, and its only bad because of how many other girls have boss multipliers/how easy it is to breeze through bosses(at least at my lvl, with my perks)

Edited by Joker555

Oh noes 😱 a girl does nothing. The horror. Get used to it. There are just a few good perks, the rest is all pointless. At some point you will just upgrade girls because you like that girl, and I can guarantee you Louise will be one of the first players will upgrade.

it is the -20% that makes her useful though the x10  is also nice if u have a few other multiplier already. Clearly you don't understand that 10x multiply is a massive amount when used with the others. 1 x 10 = 10  2x 10 = 100  3x10 = 1000 4x10 = 10,000 or to put it another way the little numbers become big numbers when combined.

Annotation 2020-01-27 184353.jpg

5 minutes ago, maxafax said:

it is the -20% that makes her useful though the x10  is also nice if u have a few other multiplier already. Clearly you don't understand that 10x multiply is a massive amount when used with the others. 1 x 10 = 10  2x 10 = 100  3x10 = 1000 4x10 = 10,000 or to put it another way the little numbers become big numbers when combined.

-20% is charm prices and no one uses click. it's idle converted to click

try levelling without click at 14k mate you wont get far also click = idle and visa versa that isn't to say that idle isn't more value but click certainly is anything but useless. Granted charm isn't the most useful but see is part of a set of 3 that ultimately lower all  prices. The fact is click becomes most useful when its multipliers are top end of scale the values you get are far higher than idle especially when combined with multi clicks on 7 etc

Edited by maxafax

Nah, click multis in the current state of the game are definitely not great. The thing is, we only need one new click girl that is on par with Felicia for idle, and then it might become a great perk. That is why burning a girl on current game state is a terrible idea.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Oh noes 😱 a girl does nothing. The horror. Get used to it. There are just a few good perks, the rest is all pointless. At some point you will just upgrade girls because you like that girl, and I can guarantee you Louise will be one of the first players will upgrade.

This answer is pretty funny because

1. If you progress in a game on regular pace without paying real money for affection then you wont have enough affection to lvl up all girls, there will always be new girl every 2 weeks(2 if you count gacha) event and new daily quests will help a lot, but still its barely enough 
  2. She is bad not because she is favorited by community or because she is new. She has bad stats because she is first gacha girl, and they later decided to make new gacha girls more powerful. And since you were probably playing this game from the beginning too, you should know it. If you want to get used to something then get used to getting amazing stats on timed girls, because that's how its going to be, and, probably, how its supposed to be
  3. You can guarantee it, I can guarantee it will be some other girl, its not really useful information

5 hours ago, maxafax said:

If you get this high its not because you have levelled up your click bonuses, its because of your boosters or maybe because you got all click multiplier bonuses in the game before Idle ones. Since mojo ring converts idle into click, idle is way better. For example my mojo ring is lvl 435 and it converts 872% of my idle into click. So to overcome this with only click multipliers/bonuses you would need to bypass 48 idle multiplier that I have atm multiplied by 872% conversion rate without taking into account that manly sweat gives bigger multiplier to idle than smouldering eyes(x3 vs x1.5). That's a lot of multipliers 

I am at x24 click multiplier and if I lvl up my last girl that has click multiplier (Spring's last perk - multiplier 5, Kelina's first perk - 4) it will be x480 (without boosters, etc)
compared to me getting my last idle multiplier (Lusamine's first perk - multiplier 6) which turns 48 into 288, which turns into 288*8.72=2511.36% multiplier of my idle value into click

I was curious and I checked what is maximum multiplier if you have all gacha girls and it turns out gacha adds (10*10) multiplier to click, so its total of 48000% of click multiplier if you have all girls available and levelled up

For idle its (4*10) multiplier, so it total of 288*40=11520% idle multiplier if you have all girls available and levelled up, which in turns makes it 11520*8.72=100,454.4% idle to click conversion

Since I'm already comparing values, might as well check what click to idle does. 
Sex tape souvenir lvl 435 converts 4360% of click into idle, so its  48000*43.60=2,092,800% click to idle conversion

So in the end, if you are going for max value build, going for click multipliers, its 100454.4/48000=2.09 times less efficient to go for all click multipliers instead of all idle multipliers without taking into account fact that mojo ring can be leveled up and Silk's perks because if you take into account her perks, click gets crushed way more for Charm because base game girls give x225 click multiplier, for idle its just x3*15(Kelina), and with silk its x675,

Since I messed up with initial click multiplier count, might as well add information about categories.

Charm click = x225 => 48000*225=10800000%
Charm idle  = x675 => 11520*675=7776000% => 7776000*8.72 = 67,806,720/10800000=6.2 times better to go for idle

Hardcore click = x45  => 48000*45=2160000%
Hardcore idle = x675 => 11520*675=7776000% => 7776000*8.72 = 67,806,720/2160000=31.39 times better to go for idle

Know how click = x45  => 48000*45=2160000%
Know how idle = x675  => 11520*675=7776000% => 7776000*8.72 = 67,806,720/2160000=31.39 times better to go for idle

(Silk basically gives everything x15, that's why its such a huge difference, might as well consider her x15 idle multiplier as her affection 9 perk) Without her, x675 turns into x45, and if you don't have her, it means that charm is 2 times faster with just click multipliers(without taking into account manly sweat), but if we are talking about someone, who doesn't spend a lot, he probably doesn't have 100 click multiplier from gacha either

And for fun its 2,092,800/11520=181.67 times less efficient to go for all idle multipliers instead of all click multipliers if you never ever want to click on anything but girls to give them affection

Edited by Joker555
fixed clicker multiplier + categorised them

Max click multiplier should be:

2*2*5*6*10*10*4= 48,000

Those correspond to Mizuki 3, Lyrsa 6, Spring 9, Felicia 6, Louise 9, Lila 6, Kelina 3

I'm too lazy to do the math crunching as it wouldn't do me any good since I'm loathe to support click on a pragmatic level, although it is doubtlessly really strong for bursting with the combo clicks. I think Click Multiplier x10 is really good, but requiring Louise 9 is... pretty unattractive, especially since Lila offers it as her 6. This is a game where having more never hurts until you break the game anyway, so I'm indifferent to the topic. They've increased the amount of affection available through events, missions, and free perks, so I imagine everyone can eventually get there. Not every new girl is good either (Juliette).

Edited by wtfok

1 hour ago, wtfok said:

Max click multiplier should be:

2*2*5*6*10*10*4= 48,000

Those correspond to Mizuki 3, Lyrsa 6, Spring 9, Felicia 6, Louise 9, Lila 6, Kelina 3

I'm too lazy to do the math crunching as it wouldn't do me any good since I'm loathe to support click on a pragmatic level, although it is doubtlessly really strong for bursting with the combo clicks. I think Click Multiplier x10 is really good, but requiring Louise 9 is... pretty unattractive, especially since Lila offers it as her 6. This is a game where having more never hurts until you break the game anyway, so I'm indifferent to the topic. They've increased the amount of affection available through events, missions, and free perks, so I imagine everyone can eventually get there. Not every new girl is good either (Juliette).

Its 40 times higher than my value and its because I forgot stage 11k has a girl now, you are right. I forgot Kelina, and somehow forgot 0 when copypasting? That was kind of weird/foolish considering it was that much lower and for me not to check

So it should be 100454.4/48000=2.09 times worse by going for only click multiplier. Not as ridiculous to be fair, without taking into account other things

But if you take into account specific categories multipliers it still makes situation very bad for click multiplier, they need at least x30 click multiplier without idle getting anything to be on par for know-how and hardcore, and better for charm(if you have Abriel that is)

And yeah, I guess if you have all click girls multipliers it makes Louise actually sometimes viable, and makes Juliette worst girl possible, which is sad since she was supposed to be Nico Robin parody and a lot of people are into that

Edited by Joker555

First the max click is 144,000 not 48,000 (2 2 4 5 6 10 10)  x3 and mojo ring and sex tape at level 700 (which is what I am) are 1.40%k I to C and 7.01%k C to I. And you also have to take into account combo click which is 5x5 7x7 7x8 7x9 (every 7 = 504x)(every 5 = 5x), you should also take critical into account which can effect standard clicks and the bonus clicks which at 700 both mojo lube and poster are 1.41k% (my chance to do critical is just under 43% (lvl380). Excluding the temp use of sex powers.

So if you actually read what I said, It says that Idle is more valuable, however click also still has a value that is worth having. Yes it is overall not as good as idle on its own but it is not designed to be used on its own. at the min I'm just over 10k stage (after daily reset) I don't have any buffs currently active and currently have 56xclick bonus 5x click bonus x4.80k click multiplier and x1.92k idle multiplier and all girls on 10k level my /click is 401.58H7 and /s 43.81H7. If I do not click I would level very slowly, however clicking I instantly level to net stages which is why click matters combined they allow you to overcome the stage level difference which ever on its own is not sufficient  once you start getting to the top levels. Or let me put it this way if you had £5,000 and someone said hey would you like £1,000 would you say no! I don't want that because it is less value than the £5,000 I already have.

Edited by maxafax
correction

There's not really an established norm since Hentai Clicker is a small browser game, but I think when people describe power, they try to understand it from a more permanent or common state. Most people don't normally keep a booster running because of the koban upkeep, so it isn't a "stable" view of base power to us. Because technically, max click goes higher with skills, but it would be silly to call it the maximum multiplier because this conversation is about perks. I'm sure the booster situation is different for you, so I'm explaining the reasoning.

Edited by wtfok

4 hours ago, maxafax said:

First the max click is 144,000 not 48,000 (2 2 4 5 6 10 10)  x3 and mojo ring and sex tape at level 700 (which is what I am) are 1.40%k I to C and 7.01%k C to I. And you also have to take into account combo click which is 5x5 7x7 7x8 7x9 (every 7 = 504x)(every 5 = 5x), you should also take critical into account which can effect standard clicks and the bonus clicks which at 700 both mojo lube and poster are 1.41k% (my chance to do critical is just under 43% (lvl380). Excluding the temp use of sex powers.

So if you actually read what I said, It says that Idle is more valuable, however click also still has a value that is worth having. Yes it is overall not as good as idle on its own but it is not designed to be used on its own. at the min I'm just over 10k stage (after daily reset) I don't have any buffs currently active and currently have 56xclick bonus 5x click bonus x4.80k click multiplier and x1.92k idle multiplier and all girls on 10k level my /click is 401.58H7 and /s 43.81H7. If I do not click I would level very slowly, however clicking I instantly level to net stages which is why click matters combined they allow you to overcome the stage level difference which ever on its own is not sufficient  once you start getting to the top levels. Or let me put it this way if you had £5,000 and someone said hey would you like £1,000 would you say no! I don't want that because it is less value than the £5,000 I already have.

I don't think you understand because you clearly stated that you think at higher levels levelling click is better than idle, I just wanted to help you understand how many times its worse
Everything you mention just makes situation worse for click multipliers too, because "x3" also exists for idle..
Combo clicks don't care how you got to your click values so they multiply both way, same for crit values, they work for both click multiplier and idle to click conversion, and I mentioned that my values are without taking into account that you can level up mojo ring, which makes situation way worse too

Lets make it simple and just base calculations of base value difference. click is 1, and idle is 2(because at base its x2 better, if you count categories it makes things way worse and more complicated)
and let's count every 35th click since that combines all combo click multipliers
so its 504*5=2520 multiplier, so you think about multiplying click value, you get x2520, if you think about idle these combo clicks make it x5040 see the problem?

11 hours ago, wtfok said:

There's not really an established norm since Hentai Clicker is a small browser game, but I think when people describe power, they try to understand it from a more permanent or common state. Most people don't normally keep a booster running because of the koban upkeep, so it isn't a "stable" view of base power to us. Because technically, max click goes higher with skills, but it would be silly to call it the maximum multiplier because this conversation is about perks. I'm sure the booster situation is different for you, so I'm explaining the reasoning.

that's a fair enough comment and I take your point into consideration but as I always have all buffs up except the +5sec and affection click I can obviously only see the way the game plays from my perspective.

8 hours ago, Joker555 said:

I don't think you understand because you clearly stated that you think at higher levels levelling click is better than idle, I just wanted to help you understand how many times its worse
Everything you mention just makes situation worse for click multipliers too, because "x3" also exists for idle..
Combo clicks don't care how you got to your click values so they multiply both way, same for crit values, they work for both click multiplier and idle to click conversion, and I mentioned that my values are without taking into account that you can level up mojo ring, which makes situation way worse too

Lets make it simple and just base calculations of base value difference. click is 1, and idle is 2(because at base its x2 better, if you count categories it makes things way worse and more complicated)
and let's count every 35th click since that combines all combo click multipliers
so its 504*5=2520 multiplier, so you think about multiplying click value, you get x2520, if you think about idle these combo clicks make it x5040 see the problem?

First of all I will just clarify I did not say click was better than idle I said that click is not valueless in response to your comment "10 click multiplier might've been worth something before, but I doubt it, and now its not worth anything too."

as far as I'm aware the IDLE multiplier is  2 4 4 6 6 (1152) x3 or 3456 compared to the CLICK multiplier (48,000) x3 144,000

If I am understanding correctly you are saying that the "on click" combo multiplier works for both IDLE and CLICK which I'm sure you are probably right however I have never seen it say x6 x56 x280 while in idle. All of which is not really anything directly to do with anything because the fact still remains that anything that increases your click also increases your idle and visa versa so you can not say that click has no value because it defiantly and absolutely do's it may not be as valuable at this time as idle but it is still not without value which is the only real point I was attempting to make.

il y a 54 minutes, maxafax a dit :

First of all I will just clarify I did not say click was better than idle I said that click is not valueless in response to your comment "10 click multiplier might've been worth something before, but I doubt it, and now its not worth anything too."

as far as I'm aware the IDLE multiplier is  2 4 4 6 6 (1152) x3 or 3456 compared to the CLICK multiplier (48,000) x3 144,000

If I am understanding correctly you are saying that the "on click" combo multiplier works for both IDLE and CLICK which I'm sure you are probably right however I have never seen it say x6 x56 x280 while in idle. All of which is not really anything directly to do with anything because the fact still remains that anything that increases your click also increases your idle and visa versa so you can not say that click has no value because it defiantly and absolutely do's it may not be as valuable at this time as idle but it is still not without value which is the only real point I was attempting to make.

You forget a x10 for the idle and you don't take in account the perk wich gives bonus to only one class (hardcore, charm and know how). If you take every girl available you have:

Idle:

Charm x 7776000 (2*4*4*6*6*10*3*15*15)

Hardcore x 38880000 (2*4*4*6*6*10*3*15*15*5)

Know How x 7776000 (2*4*4*6*6*10*3*15*15)

Click:

Charm x 108000000 (2*2*4*5*6*10*10*10*3*5*15)

Hardcore x 108000000 (2*2*4*5*6*10*10*10*3*5*15)

Know How x 21600000 (2*2*4*5*6*10*10*10*3*15)

So if you only take the perk, the worst click is 2.8 better than the worst idle. But you have to add a *8 to idle (for a Mojo ring lvl 400) and the huge fact that felicia is at least 30 time better than the best click girl. So for people who have to make a choice because they don't have enough affection it's better to invest in idle perk than in click perk.

Of course it's for the actual situation.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:50 PM, Progress said:

You forget a x10 for the idle and you don't take in account the perk wich gives bonus to only one class (hardcore, charm and know how). If you take every girl available you have:

Idle:

Charm x 7776000 (2*4*4*6*6*10*3*15*15)

Hardcore x 38880000 (2*4*4*6*6*10*3*15*15*5)

Know How x 7776000 (2*4*4*6*6*10*3*15*15)

Click:

Charm x 108000000 (2*2*4*5*6*10*10*10*3*5*15)

Hardcore x 108000000 (2*2*4*5*6*10*10*10*3*5*15)

Know How x 21600000 (2*2*4*5*6*10*10*10*3*15)

So if you only take the perk, the worst click is 2.8 better than the worst idle. But you have to add a *8 to idle (for a Mojo ring lvl 400) and the huge fact that felicia is at least 30 time better than the best click girl. So for people who have to make a choice because they don't have enough affection it's better to invest in idle perk than in click perk.

Of course it's for the actual situation.

just for clarity because I'm not great at math and not 100% Shure how they work out there figures when there are multiple scenario types. mojo ring level 1000 adds 2k idle to click sex tape adds 10.01k click to idle

Hardcore 675 (x10= 6750)x11,520 Non-Boss : (77,760,000) But what is the Boss value? (‭5,832,000,000‬)

IDLE MULTIPLIER 2
IDLE MULTIPLIER 4
IDLE MULTIPLIER 4
IDLE MULTIPLIER 6
IDLE MULTIPLIER 6
IDLE MULTIPLIER 10

HARDCORE IDLE MULTIPLIER 3
HARDCORE IDLE MULTIPLIER 15
HARDCORE IDLE MULTIPLIER 15
675 (x10= 6750)

HARDCORE MULTIPLIER 10

HARDCORE BOSS MULTIPLIER 3