Dude, where's my Game Support ?

Itssotight

Sorry for putting in a terrible reference to the terrible Ashton Kutcher Movie name 'Dude, where's my Car ?' , but I did it so, so tough luck and live with that. More often than not in this game if what you need full and complete support with is not related to Credit Card or other payment issues then you will get little or no support and even if you do get support it will mainly be impartial and improper support. A number of issues that I have brought up on this site have ended up where they are now, without even a response by any of the so labelled support crew that are supposed to give everyone on here PROPER support, but it still isn't so and never was. Yes this is a pay to win site, I mean that by if you pay on here you do get an unfair advantage, it sucks, but no one of this Site and no one that plays the game can tell me otherwise, I no that the paying People will tell me otherwise and that those if this Site will tell me otherwise. The thing that they don't know is that I was one of the Pay to win players for a short time and I am ashamed of that but I did see first hand that at the time it did give me the unfair advantage, since then and now I do not and did not have an unfair advantage. Apart from all of that there are bugs in this Game where it's on an iPad which I will explain if asked, on a PC/Mac and on other things. The latest bug effected my Mac and iPad (on my Test Server Game which I played on the Mac and the iPad) .  Right now it is stuffing up my Test Server Game when I play it, it doesn't matter if I use the iPad or the Mac, the result is always the same.

So what is the problem ? At least 15 hrs and 42 minutes ago I was no longer able to play the Champions section on the Mac and the iPad, instead I just get the background of the Morning Wood House and nothing else, strangely now and even before the last unresolved problem it didn't matter if I went to the Morning Wood House area or the Pride Mansion area it still showed the Morning Wood House in the background even though I at least was getting the right rewards that are in the Pride Mansion. I asked for the bug to corrected so that the Pride Mansion area showed the Pride Mansion background instead of the Morning Wood House in my Test Server Game, it has almost been exactly seven days since I sent it and still there is not even a response to that. So I am waiting for my Test Server Game to have the proper background at the Pride Mansion area and for me to be able to have more than just a background for the Morning Wood House and the Pride Mansion. It is now at least 15 hrs and 54 minutes since someone disabled the Champions sector of the game on me. Please someone from this Site give me proper compensation for the lack of gameplay in the Champions area and let me play the bloody Champions sector the way it should be again ! Admittedly I did only ask for support on the last issue just over an hour ago but I do suspect (as they most often have) that they will just ignore this issue just as they ignore most of the issues. Yes I know that 100 % of money issues on here get solved very quickly and properly. A coincidence ? Hell no !

Edited by Itssotight

'Advanced Member' , as much as you are getting snarky with me, it doesn't matter if it's a test server bug or not since 8 minutes ago it also happened on my usual game and it is still the problem there, so what you are telling me is now irrelevant since the bug and that of many other bugs that I have not mentioned here are happening and have happened in the test server games and that of the usual games. So please (those responsible for it) fix it for all that it is happening to (whether it's for test servers or not) since I now know that most of the bugs ARE still happening on the test area and in the usual game for most if not ALL the players on here. Just fix it is all I'm asking from those who can, not excuses and/or that of personal attacks on me, after all ALL the features I'm on about are on both the test servers and on the usual game. The only specific thing that I mentioned that is only happening on the test server, at least for me, is the same background for two different challenge areas that has been and is being deliberately ignored by those who can do something about, the kind of ignoring that most of the time happens in the usual game support area too by the way.

Edited by Itssotight

1 minute ago, Itssotight said:

'Advanced Member' , as much as you are getting snarky with me, it doesn't matter if it's a test server bug or not since it's now since 8 minutes ago also happened on my usual game and it is still the problem there, so what you are telling me is now irrelevant since the bug and that of many other bugs that I have not mentioned here are happening and have happened on test server games and that of the usual games. So please fix it for all that it is happening to (whether it's for test servers or not) since I now know that most of the bugs ARE still happening on the test area and in the usual game for most if not ALL the players on here. Just fix it is all I'm asking from those who can, not excuses and/or that of personal attacks on me, after all ALL the features I'm on about are on both the test servers and on the usual game. The only specific thing that I mentioned that is only happening on the test server, at least for me, is the same background for two different challenge areas that has been and is being deliberately ignored by those who can do something about, the kind of ignoring that most of the time happens in the usual game support area too by the way.

It is not irrelevant that you posted it in the wrong spot. If you had bothered to post about it on the test server section correctly when you first noticed it, the people who debug the test server will have fixed the problem. I now say that everyone should hold YOU personally responsible for it not being fixed since you failed to inform them correctly. If you had done so, there's no way it would've been deployed to live.

okay so maybe that's a lie, but the previous comment wasn't snarky, it was just telling you where you should report your issue if you wanted someone to actually fix it. So since I've been called snarky on one of the times I'm actually being informative, figured I'd dial up the snark.

It's not the wrong spot since it IS happening 'Genius' in the usual Game for a number of People so get off my case since YOU are failing to understand that. Understand NOW 'Advanced Member' ? I informed People correctly, so please don't assume something because all you are doing is making an ass out of u and me when you do that. I am not personally responsible for the stuff up but I do see that you are the type of Person that does pass the buck and targets the complainer. I will not be used as your scapegoat and please don't quote me and others, it's very rude. Manners dear boy, manners. YOU are personally responsible for being rude to me. PS don't reply to me ever again, not directly or indirectly, just agree to disagree if you think otherwise, as you do.

@Itssotight The "Advanced Member" just means we have been in the forums a long time. So basically it means nothing. We are all players here!

Though you did post it in the wrong place, but I don't think it matters. I feel like they wouldn't have solved it by the time the update was "leak" so to say. You were, have we say, lucky on this subject.

Though what do I know. I just play the game!

8 minutes ago, Itssotight said:

It's not the wrong spot since it IS happening 'Genius' in the usual Game for a number of People so get off my case since YOU are failing to understand that. Understand NOW 'Advanced Member' ? I informed People correctly, so please don't assume something because all you are doing is making an ass out of u and me when you do that. I am not personally responsible for the stuff up but I do see that you are the type of Person that does pass the buck and targets the complainer. I will not be used as your scapegoat and please don't quote me and others, it's very rude. Manners dear boy, manners. YOU are personally responsible for being rude to me. PS don't reply to me ever again, not directly or indirectly, just agree to disagree if you think otherwise, as you do.

Dude, read back your first post. It is ONLY about your test server account. So yes, this thread IS in the wrong section. Others experiencing a similar bug on the live server does not justify your original post in this part of the forum.

It wasn't solely ever about the Test Sever since I did mention other bugs also so anyone that claims otherwise, including you Chthugha, the other Advanced Members so far and everyone else that wants to 'Boomerang' the issue back to me IS wrong. Read it correctly since it isn't ONLY about that.

1 minute ago, Itssotight said:

It wasn't solely ever about the Test Sever since I did mention other bugs also so anyone that claims otherwise, including you Chthugha, the other Advanced Members so far and everyone else that wants to 'Boomerang' the issue back to me IS wrong. Read it correctly since it isn't ONLY about that.

I don't see any in there, perhaps in my time on the forum my eyesight has begun to fail. Could you please quote and embolden the specific other bugs you mentioned in the original post?

I mentioned that there were and are other bugs. Your eyesight is failing, end of story. I'm not even going to read the last thing you sent me George since you and your huge ego just want to personally attack me, after all most People and I in the game want fair gameplay all of the time and able to play all bits of it properly all of the time including where the infamous 'HH error' pops up especially on iPads and other mobile devices. Yes I didn't go into detail about the other bugs (that by the way effects all non Test Server and non Test Server Games) , so sue me.  I was going to explain what they were, I will to anyone who doesn't have a name starting with George.

• Thinking 2

16 minutes ago, Itssotight said:

There is a huge amount of playing on Apple products. Not a bug there, only a mention of previous bug reports being ignored (nothing specific). There is some talk about having been a paying member but not anymore and that the game is p2w. And then there is your TEST SERVER bug report. It is in the wrong section.

Just a tip. Keep a bug report short and to the point. The rest is just a distraction that adds nothing to the bug report what so ever. Start a thread with that "rest" in feedback. All we are saying is that this bug report you posted, should've been posted in the test server section, because it is a test servee bug report. If you cannot handle that, then sobeit. That is not our problem. Anything else happening after your first post is unimportant for the placement of this thread.

Edited by Chthugha

Regardless of whether or not Chthugha and whoever else assumes that something is so is the problem and all else that that one assumes and others assume, not mine and I can handle things thank you very much, if you don't agree then simply don't message me or at least don't message me about what we WILL agree to disagree about. Yes the other issue is the bug that sometimes when I go to use the Tower of Fame (which can be sluggish on the iPad) or elsewhere when I'm on an iPad, even though it may happen to others on other Mobile Devices and various Desk Tops, it freezes/stalls, sometimes just lags, but most of the time I get HH Error which happens mainly at the Market, Tower of Fame and at the Harem area. I guess it is a line of code, that is right, not a picture though. Yes it is a pop up error message, that's exactly what it is. I use an iPad by the way. Thank you for asking also. When it happens I'm trying to buy in the Market or use an item in the Market or I'm trying to use the Tower of Terror for a challenge attempt.