If anyone has been told about winning even one reward then why is that reward taken away from that Person ?

Itssotight

Okay, I'm sick of the various bullshit problems on this Game, not just in the Test Server area, you know the zero response (most of the time) by the 'Support' group that is support in name only, even when anyone of the support group does contact someone most of the time the problem isn't properly sorted and if need be (if it is indeed needed) there is either no proper compensation or none at all. Well for a start this at least from what I see is in the Beta Test area and in the Bug area so please no one who lacks complete tact, diplomacy and fairness should feel the need to be tactless, undiplomatic and unfair to me as has been the case prior to this. Now I don't know if the taking away of rewards or even that of one  from those who WON at least one reward in the area named Contests is a bug or not. If it is not that of a bug then let me know, either way it is unfair to me and to all others that have had this happen to, it is also unfair to those that it is happening to right now and it will be unfair to those that it will happen to if the bullshit isn't stopped. So this message is for you to tell me if it is a bug or not. After the response, since even on the non server Game where this has ALSO happened (where on there it has happened more than once) I still haven't even got a proper response (on the rare occasions that anyone responded to any case of it) about it there even though I haven't had the Test Server problem reported to support since they don't contact anyone back about these certain things, I will then work out that this is either to be mentioned on a different Forum or here, either way I want compensation for what Rewards were taken away from me (in this specific case what was taken on the Test Server) . It is unfair to take unclaimed Rewards from anyone, it should never happen to me and it should never happen to anyone else at the Test Server and at the usual Game. Take a Screenshot of it ? Of what an empty area that doesn't prove or disprove that the Rewards weren't claimed by me ?

I've never heard of rewards being taken from anyone on the test servers or otherwise, do you have any screenshots as proof? Also you should have some patience to the support team, ngl with bugs from all the servers I'm sure their plates are full. 

• Haha 1

Test server is of no priority at all. It is not a main playing server. They can't earn money from it. It just exists for players to experience some new features early so they can give feedback and bug reports about the new features. If something is broken in normal game play; tough, because it is not meant to be used for just normal game play. So it is at the very bottom of the list.

Edited by Chthugha

I took Photos of what I had there prior, that was when I DID suspect that the stunt might be repeated again,  which I ended up being right about. How do you show that the rewards were taken away from you though ? I mean they might jump to the conclusion that I just claimed them all. So far as patience goes with the support (in name only) team goes some of reward taking DID happen many Months ago, as always with them there was no supply most of the time and when there was it was a vague half arsed effort which nothing was ever done about. It indicates that the support group don't give a stuff about it. Hopefully that will change, but I doubt it. So far as screenshots go I took photos of it with the date of when it happened on show, there have been a few times I didn't suspect so I have no visual evidence to show of that, like the first time it happened over at the usual game for example.