Daily Mission Time

Andi85ch

Today i was able to finish all the Daily Missions in around 35 min, this seems rather short and the rewards aren't as good as yesterday. I had 2 single Missions that took me longer then that yesterday, so a better pacing would be nice. Thinking about something similar to Hentai Heroes. 3 Tiers of missions where each tier takes a similar amount of time to finish. You get the same amount of those missions daily, so maybe one hard (over 30min), 2 normal (around 15min) and 2 easy (under 5 min) missions daily.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Andi85ch said:

Today i was able to finish all the Daily Missions in around 35 min, this seems rather short and the rewards aren't as good as yesterday. I had 2 single Missions that took me longer then that yesterday, so a better pacing would be nice. Thinking about something similar to Hentai Heroes. 3 Tiers of missions where each tier takes a similar amount of time to finish. You get the same amount of those missions daily, so maybe one hard (over 30min), 2 normal (around 15min) and 2 easy (under 5 min) missions daily.

28 min 30sec to be exact. Most of the rewards are about same as they have been(240%ish of forge reset value), 320 kobans 10 affection. They seem to vary and alternate the Highest value so some days you get more affection but less kobans etc. But yes a Tier system or a choice of bonus for completing missions would be nice, I'm guessing the durations are based on the amount of time they think most players would feel reasonable for the rewards you get. I'm sure they have an idea of how much free stuff they want players to gain each week/month and cater the daily's accordingly. So they may say for example we want players to have 600 Kobans, 200 hearts and 500% of there forge value per week, then work out quests that stagger what you get and when... so that you are not getting the 600 kobans the first 2 days you do missions.... if that makes sence

Edited by maxafax
aditional info

It also occurs to me that you can have unto I think its 15 missions in the mission log. So you could complete 10 + of the highest say forge reset value ones  and keep them in your log until your game reaches the highest you can reach which would increase there value significantly, affectively the same as spending 20k kobans on Mojo blueprints.

i know you can claim the rewards of missions you started later, its the same in HH but theres also a daily bonus if you finish them all.

i'm not sure if missions you didn't start can be done the next day (might try that with a short mission tomorrow). I'd just prefer if you have to spend around the same time and get the same value of rewards every day. seems also fair to new players who might have registered on the "wrong" day and missed a day with better rewards.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andi85ch said:

i know you can claim the rewards of missions you started later, its the same in HH but theres also a daily bonus if you finish them all.

i'm not sure if missions you didn't start can be done the next day (might try that with a short mission tomorrow). I'd just prefer if you have to spend around the same time and get the same value of rewards every day. seems also fair to new players who might have registered on the "wrong" day and missed a day with better rewards.

I believe they stay in the table weather started or not . Also the value of the forge ones is not locked at the value you complete it at, so you could complete when your stage 1000 but get rewarded for the stage that you clamed it at unfortunately I don't think that applies to any of the other rewards or at least in regards to there value. Usually I save my HH missions until there's an appropriate contest or until I need a quick boost to stay top of table, with the expiation of seasonal / extra girl ones like cupid atm.

Edited by maxafax
aditional info