Bad Form

Super Kai

I'm kind of upset that they decided to immediately change the rewards of Leagues to give us orbs instead of Cash. Losing Tickets on Arena is a double whammy. I'm constantly in need of Cash for buying books and presents for the Harem (leading to leveling the girls up, which needs TONS of Cash), and now instead of the 4.8ish mil reward from the League I was due to win and make some progress, I get 2 Yellow Orbs, which will pale as a reward in comparison. Champions also take a lot of tickets to finish a level as it is once you've put some work into them, so with the downturn in tickets, you literally just ignore an entire portion of the game for weeks.

• Like 2

In case they see it i totally agree leagues are the best way to make raw money because champions will get harder and harder i hope they bring back the money rewards for leagues.As far as the tickets go i believe they should split them and what i mean is that you will get your tickets from the arena the plus to everyday and the orbs from missions or the opposite.

• Like 1