Today's event

Hi,

Have been logged out due to scheduled maintenance, just logged back in, and got a popup advertising the new Valentine event but despite that, I don't have access to the event, there's no button to go as shown in this picture :

image.png.525c934ff60413a90f688f7f0c2acdb3.png

Will the event be available later ? Thanks a lot for answers :)

I also did only a quick read of the message, but after that - no event. I mean, there was a button in the message, that might have lead to the event (maybe), but I clicked off the message, before realizing, that there's no event on the side (like you show in the screen shot). So I'm in the same situation as you are...

and the app (programmed stupid as possible) will make an update was not exist 

congratulations our programmers are approved - most incompetent of the world

let me guess, if this Shit is fixed i have to logon in the app always i open her how is usual.

update available, now lets see if the logon works properly or 2 en 2 hours

Edited by Kacke

28 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

I also did only a quick read of the message, but after that - no event. I mean, there was a button in the message, that might have lead to the event (maybe), but I clicked off the message, before realizing, that there's no event on the side (like you show in the screen shot). So I'm in the same situation as you are...

Here's the link that was in the popup https://www.kinkoid.com/news/valentine-event/

• Like 1