Girl Order?

SpinelesS

Always bugged me you can't change the order of your girls.

Was thinking about it and wondered, are the girls in their current order for a reason?

Doesn't seem to be cheapest -> most expensive, and other than the girls you unlock at specific levels, it's not order of being unlocked...

Is it order of creation?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Always bugged me you can't change the order of your girls.

Was thinking about it and wondered, are the girls in their current order for a reason?

Doesn't seem to be cheapest -> most expensive, and other than the girls you unlock at specific levels, it's not order of being unlocked...

Is it order of creation?

they where in order of cost until they added new girls they still are to some degree but a few are out of place such as louisy carrot and lyrsa. There in order up to Felicia then goes weird. I've never understood why they just don't add a sort by option at top, cost, a-z, ability or at least let us drag and drop then in to our own desired order with a lock unlock switch button at top. as you say very annoying especially if you like things to be a particular way. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, maxafax said:

at least in HH you have a display option to show by shards, rarity, zone etc no such luck in HC

In Harem, sure.

But in Arena, if you want to change girls you use, its quite a mess.

At least for me, I spend way too much time trying to find the charm girl I wanna use. 😜

• Like 2