Boosters

Carlos-69

I have a question about boosters.

The epic boosters will add a certain amount of HC, CH, KH or to your attack power. For example cordyceps gives 3675 extra attack power, ginseng root gives 1225 to each of Hardcore, Charm and Know How.

The legendary boosters gives a percentage, cordyceps 10%, ginseng root 6%.

My question is, for example if i have 32000 attack and equip a legendary cordyceps, then it will give 3200 extra attack, but is it the same for the next 3 too? With one legendary cordyceps i will have 35200 attack power, will the second legendary cordyceps give 3520 attack power or still 3200 (10% of own attack without any booster)?

My second question is about the champions.

I am now busy with the 6th round at the Visor's Home. At this moment i have 4 boosters epic ginseng root, but i have also cordyceps and also legendary ones. Ginseng root gives less power then cordyceps but it gives also extra Ego. Is it better to use epic boosters (yellow ones) or legendary boosters (purple ones)? and should i use the cordyceps or ginseng root? Without boosters i have about 207K ego 32K attack and about 12K defence and my speciality is Know How. No matter which boosters i use i think i can only hit 2 times because the first 3 are the favorite positin of Any and i need more then 17M impression points.

Maybe @Chthugha or @GeorgeMTO can answer this. Thank you

image.thumb.png.5b40d70b4d3666af30039f2a62c19cb0.png

I want to add that when i use 4x cordyceps in the leauge i have pretty much more chance to beat a high level player then when i have 4x ginseng root. Because when i use 4x cordyceps i have about 46K ATK and 12K END in total 58K and my Ego is about 207K. When i use 4x ginseng root then i have about 37K ATK and 14K END in total 51K and my Ego is 243K.That extra in total 7K ( 58K - 51K ) helps me much more then the extra Ego of 36K ( 243K - 207K ). Because when a player has 270K Ego and i have 207K Ego and i have ATK+END= 58K and he/she has ATK+END= 50K then i win very easy 3 battles. But when i use 4x ginseng root and i have 243 Ego and i have ATK+END 51K then most of the time i lose 2 out of 3 battles. This is the situation in the leauge and in the arena. But i don't know how it works in The Champions. I have the feeling that cordyceps works also better with The Champions but i am not sure. Maybe i can better have more Ego so i get chance to hit 3 time instead of 2 times or does the champion gives more damage when i have less ATK?

If I am not mistaken, then legendary boosters are multiplicative. So two legendary cordyceps should give a 1.21 bonus. In the case of 32k attack it is better to use 2 epic cordyceps and 2 legendary cordyceps. Epic ginseng are strictly worse than epic cordyceps. Legendary ginseng is on par with legendary ginseng in term.of effectiveness. In some case LeGi is better and in others LeCo is better. The moment legendary is better than epic is when the bonus you get from it is higher. 

With respect to Visor; it is useless to equip ginseng. You won't survive another round, so you should go all out attack. Which means cordyceps and if you have it, legendary know-how equipments. In normal situations multistat equipment is better, but not in this case. So do as much damage in those few hits you have. It will take a while to complete a stage like this, but you've got to plough through it.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

If I am not mistaken, then legendary boosters are multiplicative. So two legendary cordyceps should give a 1.21 bonus. In the case of 32k attack it is better to use 2 epic cordyceps and 2 legendary cordyceps. Epic ginseng are strictly worse than epic cordyceps. Legendary ginseng is on par with legendary ginseng in term.of effectiveness. In some case LeGi is better and in others LeCo is better. The moment legendary is better than epic is when the bonus you get from it is higher. 

With respect to Visor; it is useless to equip ginseng. You won't survive another round, so you should go all out attack. Which means cordyceps and if you have it, legendary know-how equipments. In normal situations multistat equipment is better, but not in this case. So do as much damage in those few hits you have. It will take a while to complete a stage like this, but you've got to plough through it.

It was indeed much better to use a mix of epic and legendary cordyceps, so thank you very much @Chthugha for the tip.

Unforunatly the second legendary cordyceps gives 10% of your basic attack+10% of tha added attack power of epic cordyceps. So if you use 4x legendary cordyceps it gives in totaal 40% of your basic attacks. In my situation it will be better next time if i use 3 epic + 1 legendary cordyceps. But i think it won't take too long till i have 40K basic attack 🤑

And for the Visor's Home i will wait untill i have at least 200 tickets so that i am sure that i will past within 24 hours. I think till then i will need 80 tickets for the 1st stage and hope the next stage will be easier and that the champion won't have the first 3 battles with favorit position.

P.S. is it better that you get "likes" or "thanks" as reaction? or maybe it doesn't matter?