Know-How damage is false

I suspect you have not taken the effects of office charms into account.

your HC multiplier is

x225 click

x45 idle

your KH multiplier is

x3 click

x45 idle

I don't know what your base multipliers are but if you have ever mojo ring or sex tape they will massively increase you values when combined with class multiplier. And of corse you also have combo effects

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KominoStyle said:

you mean that the click to idle change the charm klick to idle as well, not only the overall clickstats?

Normal multipliers such as MIZUKI perk (1) work with class multipliers such as VANESSA perk (2), they are not solo mechanics. So anything that affects base multipliers will impact the other but not the other way round

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

You are going for Idle - Convert Click scenario/strategy

You DMG is going to be calculated that way:

GirlDamage (click) * SUM(ClickCraftBonuses) * ClickMultipliers (Like Girl Perks) * Click_to_Idle_Charm

So if you want to make Idle - Convert Click you wanna go for Click Charms, Click Multipliers and Idle Crit Chance/Damage Charms

In your case, other charms and Idle Multipliers do not help at all. Same with active skills, the only thing that really will help you is 5x Money and 1.5x Click Damage Skills.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delgon said:

You are going for Idle - Convert Click scenario/strategy

You DMG is going to be calculated that way:

GirlDamage (click) * SUM(ClickCraftBonuses) * ClickMultipliers (Like Girl Perks) * Click_to_Idle_Charm

So if you want to make Idle - Convert Click you wanna go for Click Charms, Click Multipliers and Idle Crit Chance/Damage Charms

In your case, other charms and Idle Multipliers do not help at all. Same with active skills, the only thing that really will help you is 5x Money and 1.5x Click Damage Skills.

that's not the question chuck Komino is asking why is her HC higher than her KH

• Like 1

thank u guys,

i was thinking that the stats with charm/Know-how/Hardcore Click multiplier only multiplie the click and not the Idle, only the overall click would do it. but now i know that it's only because my know-how click is x3 :/

but again Thank's for ur fast help i really appreciate it.