First of all your image is not clear enough to tell if your timers on buffs are a divide of 10x nor can we tell if you have received mojo or Yen item boosters. Remember that boosters include everything in the shop except kobans. you appear to have 55.51k Kobans we do not know what your previous amount was.

If you are 100% certain you have not received all that you should for your stage of offer x% off 

💰  Kobans
💖  Affection
  Boosters

The address you need to mail to is :support@hentaiclicker.com <support@hentaiclicker.com>;

if your mail server is not getting threw try using a different one such as yahoo!

Title: Missing special offer

Content: Dear customer support I recently purchased the Max stage 8500 bundle (2700 Koban + affection and boosters) however I have only partially received the contents of the offer I appear to be missing all the Affection and kobans plus 4 of the boosters. Please can you investigate  to see what has gone wrong and remedy this oversite. I have attached a copy of my order confirmation.

Account Email: xx@xx.ce  | Purchas Number:#13794

Kindest regards Marcel Cote

Attachment +1

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

Just as a point the screenshots show the error, and explains why you aren't getting a reply. You may have just hit reply, but the address the initial message was sent from was do_not_reply@hentaiclicker.com, not support@hentaiclicker.com. So when it hits the email server it just gets rejected immediately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MehWhatever said:

Just as a point the screenshots show the error, and explains why you aren't getting a reply. You may have just hit reply, but the address the initial message was sent from was do_not_reply@hentaiclicker.com, not support@hentaiclicker.com. So when it hits the email server it just gets rejected immediately.

ye I had noticed that's why I included proper address :)