Event Bundles

Caradog

The introduction of regular Event Bundles, as a similar offering to the World Bundles (I.E. a competitively priced mix of energy, equipment, Ymen, Kobans & fights/combativity) but with the addition of an Event Pachinko Orb, would, i believe, offer a welcome new option for players, particularly newer players such as myself, who are willing to make some in-game purchases in order to accelerate their progression in the game; increase the monetary return on the investment the Developers make in creating each event; provide a regular use for the recently created & (to the best of my knowledge) as yet unused Event Pachinko Orb; & increase the overall revenue the game generates.

The bundles' equipment theme would be identical to that of the equipment offered in the Event Pachinko so the additional work that creating them would entail *should* (I'm absolutely useless with all things tech-related so must admit that i may be missing something glaringly obvious!) be minimal.

I realise that this suggestion may not go down well with those F2P players who object to the advantages that in-game purchases give to those players who are both willing & able to make them but, bluntly, without players making in-game purchases this game wouldn't have the abundance of, usually excellent, art & regular updates we all enjoy.