Anyone having issues with contests?

Čamuga

Is anyone having issues with contests? I haven't gotten any new contests in about 4-5 days now- it just says "You will get new contests in XX:YY time" every day I login.
I've already made a support ticket, but I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem before and if they did how did it get fixed?

Has been posted about in bug reports many times, I recommend checking there if you think the issue is a bug.

For reference, you've likely been marked inactive because you've just stayed logged in. Log out, then back in, should get one tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, because they for some reason have separate inactivity sensors. Leagues has you scoring points, contests is about log ins.

Hm well thats dumb... this is the first time I've encountered this sort of thing though, and I almost always stay on here through a laptop that only goes on sleep, so idk what has changed there (especially since I was making efforts to get at least in the top 4 in contests when I could, I thought it'd look at your scores in contests about inactivity)
Either way thanks for the info!