Remove Bunny "turn screen" from Android version

Greetings Hentai Heroes,

First, thanks for this entertaining game. It's probably the online game I've played longest, so you must be doing somethings very well :-).

I play the game a lot on my phone -also in public places-, and I often want to keep the phone in portrait orientation for privacy/discretion issue, despite the smaller graphics. Problem is that whenever I do that, Bunny appears in a sexy bra and starts waving that I should turn the screen. Though I appreciate her thoughtfulness, it goes counter to the whole "being discrete" objective. Just this week I had two kids start asking me what the game was with the nice bunny girl, with their mom not too far away #Awkward! :-s

So, it there a way to stop this message from appearing? If not, Maybe add an option to disable it. That would be much appreciated.

Thank you and keep up the great work,

Minoin!

• Like 2

On 9/8/2017 at 10:41 AM, Minoin said:

Greetings Hentai Heroes,

First, thanks for this entertaining game. It's probably the online game I've played longest, so you must be doing somethings very well :-).

I play the game a lot on my phone -also in public places-, and I often want to keep the phone in portrait orientation for privacy/discretion issue, despite the smaller graphics. Problem is that whenever I do that, Bunny appears in a sexy bra and starts waving that I should turn the screen. Though I appreciate her thoughtfulness, it goes counter to the whole "being discrete" objective. Just this week I had two kids start asking me what the game was with the nice bunny girl, with their mom not too far away #Awkward! :-s

So, it there a way to stop this message from appearing? If not, Maybe add an option to disable it. That would be much appreciated.

Thank you and keep up the great work,

Minoin!

I agree with this. The bunny is awkward in public. I got used to try to hide her with my fingers but it would be nice if you could disable it.