boss passes so fast?

rui_li83

I've got a lot of perks enabled and girls collected. I'm able to hit max from 0 in a short time. But I forgot since when the bosses are passed lightening fast. I compared the bonus stats between non-boss and boss but couldn't find the biggest factor. Does anyone know?

If you have a multiplier of 10 in Charm Idle and you have also an Multiplier of 10 in Boss Charm then you get for nonbosse Girls a Multiplier of 10 and for Boss Girls an Multiplier of 100 (10 * 10) it is simple Mathematik, but it is okey the way it is, because new Player take usualli a very Long time to get the first boss Multiplier.

(sorry, my autocorection is in german, so somtimes it writes the words by autocorection with capital letters or changes the word completly) 

17 hours ago, rui_li83 said:

I've got a lot of perks enabled and girls collected. I'm able to hit max from 0 in a short time. But I forgot since when the bosses are passed lightening fast. I compared the bonus stats between non-boss and boss but couldn't find the biggest factor. Does anyone know?

as GIL_Nr1 says the biggest factor in boss encounters are multipliers. You have your normal base multipliers that affect all stages boss and normal then you have your specific type multipliers that affect just charm, hard core or know how on normal and boss stages then you have boss only multipliers that are only active on boss stages. Sub categories are IDLE,CLICK,ALL and TYPE, all has the biggest impact if you have the other 3 as it multiplies your multiplier.

So if you have

x2 multiply IDLE (Affects all stages)

x2 multiply boss IDLE (affects BOSS stages only)

2x multiply hard core IDLE (affects all HARD CORE stages only)

x2 multiply boss (affects BOSS only stages)

Your base multiply on a hard core boss would be 1x2(2) x2(4) x2(8) x2 = 16 times your normal IDLE value on non hard core it would be 8 on non boss hard core stage it would be 4 and on non boss and non hard core just 2.

There are of course additional multipliers available and base value increases, critical chances on multiple click etc 

Edited by maxafax
adittion

Just in regards to the above its actually not as simple as 10*10 as there are multiple multipliers depending on the type of stage you are on. That is to say that all of the below can be multiplied by each category that's without taking into account other forge effects and bonus click effects or boosters.  (IDLE non shown in this example for simplification but IDLE also has the same as all of the below)

NORMAL (MAIN)

CLICK +Value (2) your current BASE value for clicking ALL STAGES

CLICK +Value (1k%) increases the value of your above BASE value by 1,000 % (2,000)

CLICK MULTIPLIER doubles the above value on CLICK (4,000)

TYPE BOSS (SUB)

CLICK BOSS +Value (2) your current BASE value for clicking while on a +BOSS stage  (2)

CLICK BOSS +Value (1k%) increases the value of your above BASE value by 1,000 % (2,000)

CLICK BOSS MULTIPLIER (2) increases the value of the above by 2 on +BOSS stages (4,000)

BOSS MULTIPLIER (2) doubles the above value for both CLICK and IDLE (8,000)

TYPE HARDCORE (SUB)

CLICK +Value (2) your current BASE value for clicking while on a +HARD CORE stage  (2)

CLICK +Value (1k%) increases the value of your above BASE value by 1,000 % (2,000)

CLICK BOSS (1k%) increases the value of the above by 1,000% on +HARD CORE +BOSS stages (2,000,000)

CLICK MULTIPLIER (2) doubles the value of the total above by 2 depending on if it is +HARD CORE +BOSS (2,000,000) or just HARD CORE (2,000) 

So without even taking into account all the other things that also have the effect of multiplying values or adding to base it isn't quite as simple as (10*10), that is not to say that it is overcomplicated just that it is not straight forward.