Hentai Clicker Bug with new Event

I completed the 3rd puzzle, but it won't finish because one of the pieces is a fraction off-line.  For as expensive and as loooooong as it takes moves to refresh.  It is unacceptable that the pieces aren't automatically lined up when you are close.  This event would have been really fun if we could actually play it.  One move per hour?  Are you guys nuts?

• Thanks 1

Tip : if you move one piece, you can contourn the bug but it cost 3 attempts...

Please reduce time for attempts or extend the event, resolve this bug and give compensations to players.

For the last event, i haven't recieve the 2 first gifts.

This Time, do anything !!

Edited by Dudule
Bad auto type
  • Like 1

This event ultimately won't be doable if our moves keep on getting reset 1-3 actions at a time while still consuming our actions just because the event is bugging out.   I wouldn't mind having my moves reset if my actions got reset as well.  But losing the move and still having an action consumed is just stupid and frustrating.  Especially if we aren't the kind of player who has this open 24/7 to maximize on everything.

I'm using google chrome. My laptop is pretty decent as well. It is a gaming laptop. Have no clue if that helps honestly. I have yet to encounter this bug or any for that matter for now.

Edited by sozan

I finished all puzzles...trying to move the last piece, but it won't stay in place. I've also reloaded the page about 4 times to see if the timer would reset (in case i didn't have the right amount of moves left), but no change. still can't finish the puzzle, even though i have 1 move left to do.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 7.16.38 PM.png

Edited by KaosMil
forgot to add a few words

reloaded,and magically one peace has jumped off from puzzle,one that was not even last i movedbut i still lost the move i used for last peace,so,waited  new "move"to load and finished puzzle now.

Man i am disappointed,reward was 300 kinkpoints,300 only.if i used my kobans in shop insted i wouldve had more than ten times that with no effort at all.

I hardly complain,but this event was not cool leaving me and maybe many others feeling disapointed.Im not whining,just trying to make point here so maybe future events would be more balanced and rewards thinked little better than now.

But to end with positive thoughts:overall idea was nice,well done

yours:ted

• Thinking 1

Also experiencing the problem with the current Event rewards. When I reached stage 1520, I didn't receive the appropriate reward of 400 Kinkpoints, instead I received the 1500 Ryos reward for stage 1140. It was the same for stage 1140 (received 400 Affection).

1572151992_IshtarEvent3.thumb.jpg.775bc8bd698ac8fe43f761ee2450e20d.jpg

1295678413_IshtarEvent4.thumb.jpg.ad417ae38b2abcee8bd6c7e62f51c864.jpg

• Like 1