Clicker daily mission rewards

LotsaPoppa

I'm wondering what some of the daily mission rewards are. I can't match the icons to anything in the store and don't see any effects. Today there's one that looks like a note with a pushpin thru it. Yesterday there was one that looked like a clear plastic bag tied at the top with something in it. If anyone has info on what these are, or where to find a list of rewards, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

5 hours ago, LotsaPoppa said:

I'm wondering what some of the daily mission rewards are. I can't match the icons to anything in the store and don't see any effects. Today there's one that looks like a note with a pushpin thru it. Yesterday there was one that looked like a clear plastic bag tied at the top with something in it. If anyone has info on what these are, or where to find a list of rewards, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Affection [HEART] (used to give girls perks) 4th, 5th. 6th and 7th from bottom in shop {3rd mission down}

Mojo [Blue Circle] (used in the forge) 3rd one from bottom in shop {2nd mission down}

Kinkpoints [Blue Lips] (used in harem contacts to enhance girls) bottom 2 in shop {not show in image}

Kobans [Gold Coin] (used to buy stuff in shop for gacha and current event] {top mission in image}

EvHoEaB.png

Edited by maxafax

Well, figured out what one of those items is. There's an addition to the Harem page; there's a double arrow on the top right beside the girl. If you mouse over it it says " girl skill". The papers with a pushpin icon is apparently an upgrade item for girl skill for certain girls, like Estelle, Clara, Megumi and maybe a couple others. Haven't used it yet, I'll post results when I do. The other items I'm still baffled by, but they started giving kinkpoints out a few days before enabling them and explaining it, so maybe this is a soon to be introduced feature thimage.png.0529971d806104690b3ce7425612af48.pngat they'll explain shortly ( or at least hoping that's the case.)

Edited by LotsaPoppa
adding pic

44 minutes ago, LotsaPoppa said:

Well, figured out what one of those items is. There's an addition to the Harem page; there's a double arrow on the top right beside the girl. If you mouse over it it says " girl skill". The papers with a pushpin icon is apparently an upgrade item for girl skill for certain girls, like Estelle, Clara, Megumi and maybe a couple others. Haven't used it yet, I'll post results when I do. The other items I'm still baffled by, but they started giving kinkpoints out a few days before enabling them and explaining it, so maybe this is a soon to be introduced feature thimage.png.0529971d806104690b3ce7425612af48.pngat they'll explain shortly ( or at least hoping that's the case.)

Nothing like that in my game yet....

5 hours ago, LotsaPoppa said:

Well, that certainly explains it, appreciate the help. I've had trouble transferring to the regular server, not sure what the issue is. If anyone has any suggestions for remedying that they'd be greatly appreciated.

AFAIK, there isn't one. The progress is independent. You start over from scratch.