Able to purchase special offers but not premium card

Liu K.

I just bought 1 special offer for getting to Heroes' University and then decided to get the platinum card as well. It said my card was declined. I then decided to get the other special offer for some money, combativity, pachinko orbs, etc., and that went through just fine. I tried getting the platinum card again. Again it was declined. At no point did I get a text from my bank saying that my account was too low (it's not anyway) or that there was fradulent activity happening (and there wasn't, it was me lol). There's something wrong with the payment process for getting the monthly cards, or at least getting the platinum one.

Maybe it's just fate trying to tell you "don't do it", "don't do it" and you should probably listen to her because platinum card is the worst monthly card and a total waste of money.

I am sure that you will be able to buy a monthly card eventually and i suggest you buy the golden one instead.

Lol. Maybe you're right, but the idea of 2 pachinko girls a month (just the right amount of kobans) and, especially, speeding up the champion process and not having to come back every 15 minutes sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

the champion 15 minute waiting timer only costs 6 kobans to skip it so yeah you pay 30 euros to remove a 6 kobans timer, also the most times i used the x10 battle was five times so 5x54=270 kobans OMG that's a ton of kobans that you save and for only 30 euros.