latest event

Mxyzptlk

There's a big countdown on the bottom right of the main screen when there is an event running. Believe than instead of whatever other source you are using.

Edited by MCP
Lost track of what day the event ended.

There is a timer in the bottom right corner of the main screen, I suggest you use that instead of relying upon dates. Their logic for writing those dates seems to be that it has to end on the day before that, because if they say they need to be rescued before the 31st, they can't be available on the 31st for even an hour, so they go away on the 30th.

@MCP the event ended on the 30/3 in Europe which is where the servers are. We've just reset into the 31/3, and it ended on the previous reset.

• Thanks 1

There is a timer in the bottom right corner of the main screen, I suggest you use that instead of relying upon dates. Their logic for writing those dates seems to be that it has to end on the day before that, because if they say they need to be rescued before the 31st, they can't be available on the 31st for even an hour, so they go away on the 30th.

@MCP the event ended on the 30/3 in Europe which is where the servers are. We've just reset into the 31/3, and it ended on the previous reset.

Thanks for the answer. I already knew about the timer, not so hard to miss. But I thought that I at least had the 30th too to win her over.