Girls Scaling

Lunik

Greetings! 😃

First of all, if there already is a similar thread, then I'd like it pointed out and I'll immediately delete this one. Anyways, the girls are WAAAAAY too big inside the Harem. The default pics are somewhat xtra large while if you max them out, they're insanely gigantic. If you minimize the girl renders to minimum, they're still over your screen, parts of them cut off. Any real reason for this implementation or is it just a mistake on artists part? More so, since the beginning girls are scaled just fine and you can minimize them to full extent, having all of them visible on the Harem screen.

Is a 'major overhaul' needed to fix this, or would it take just a minor update? Besides, what possible reason would there be, to scale the girls to XXXXL proportions on intent? o.0

Be it one way or the other, I'd sure be glad if the development team fixed this issue, since it's quite annoying.

1 hour ago, Lunik said:

Greetings! 😃

First of all, if there already is a similar thread, then I'd like it pointed out and I'll immediately delete this one. Anyways, the girls are WAAAAAY too big inside the Harem. The default pics are somewhat xtra large while if you max them out, they're insanely gigantic. If you minimize the girl renders to minimum, they're still over your screen, parts of them cut off. Any real reason for this implementation or is it just a mistake on artists part? More so, since the beginning girls are scaled just fine and you can minimize them to full extent, having all of them visible on the Harem screen.

Is a 'major overhaul' needed to fix this, or would it take just a minor update? Besides, what possible reason would there be, to scale the girls to XXXXL proportions on intent? o.0

Be it one way or the other, I'd sure be glad if the development team fixed this issue, since it's quite annoying.

yes I t has been mentioned before