How much mojo do we get at the max. stage?

GIL_Nr1

Hello, some of you are already reached the max. stage of 13'000. I would like to know how much mojo do I get when you reach this stage? I m stuck right now at stage 12'400, so i have to get another 2 or 3 perks to reach the stage 13'000 and i want to know if it is worth it to reach that stage. And another questen is, do you know how much is the Price of a Level 1'000 craft? (my best craft is at Level 550 Right now)

Il y a 13 heures, GIL_Nr1 a dit :

Hello, some of you are already reached the max. stage of 13'000. I would like to know how much mojo do I get when you reach this stage? I m stuck right now at stage 12'400, so i have to get another 2 or 3 perks to reach the stage 13'000 and i want to know if it is worth it to reach that stage. And another questen is, do you know how much is the Price of a Level 1'000 craft? (my best craft is at Level 550 Right now)

Hello  for me today  I received 3.09 A 4 from reset at max stage 

also    ""      ""    3.30 A 4   + 4.64 A 4 from daily missions  at max stage

My perks are Lupa +10 % Abraël +20 %  Kimberley + + 25 % Lusamine  + 35 %

my montly card add an other 50 %   My craft is at + 534 %  at level 530

My start level for all girls is at 8250  I try to increase to go higher lvl with contract girls

For the price of a level 1 000 craft  i can not give you that info sorry   

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
no more info

il y a 6 minutes, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca a dit :

Hello  for me today  I received 3.09 A 4 from reset at max stage 

also    ""      ""    3.30 A 4   + 4.64 A 4 from daily missions  at max stage

My perks are Lupa +10 % Abraël +20 %  Kimberley + + 25 % Lusamine  + 35 %

my montly card add an other 50 %   My craft is at + 534 %  at level 530

My start level for all girls is at 8250  I try to increase to go higher lvl with contract girls

For the price of a level 1 000 craft  i can not give you that info sorry   

13 hours ago, GIL_Nr1 said:

you need to take into consideration if you have buffs or perks active that increase your base amount such as monthly card that adds 50% or Lusamine that adds 35% I currently have +1.12k% on reset and at max 13001 stage get 4.91A4. To reach top level in any of the office crafts will require you gaining somewhere in the A7 range which isn't possible anymore due to the stage restrictions I think the maximum reset you can get is only around 1,200k% daily missions can help a little as thay are higher than a standard reset value I think thay go up to around 3x your current value depending on which mission with some doing less lowest is around 1.5x

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

thank you guy's very much, I thougt i ll get much more at max stage, i Always saved the Mission mojo to use it later when i m in a higher stage, but if it is like that i will use it after i got the Girl at Level 12'500 (I m now at 12'464) wich i reach within the next 2 day's (while i go to reach that Girl, i use the Event Modus to get my daily 200 affection :-))

• Thanks 1

Gil_Nr1   I made the same thing  before for the affection  It is a good thing  also to wait at the max time to saved your Mission mojo

You are at 12 464  and your mission mojo is at the end of your day keep it  Take your girl and continue to max stage

You continue to reach the max stage before your Forge reset  you will receive a better Mojo number

Do not forget to save  at Max Stage  your mission mojo  before reset

15 hours ago, maxafax said:

daily missions can help a little as thay are higher than a standard reset value I think thay go up to around 3x your current value depending on which mission with some doing less lowest is around 1.5x

They are:

1x

1,1x

1,2x

1,5x

2x

2,5x

• Like 1

Le 02/04/2020 à 23:44, GIL_Nr1 a dit :

Hi I was give you some info before , but today I want to complete  some point

I am a French Canadian  my English is not so good    Sorry    I will put some photo  They have an universal language

If you have something that you wait to claim Ex  to have the max mojo  It will be lost  Every day we have a new setting 

and if they are not claim before Forge Reset  the Mojo bonus came at low level in a same day or are erase for next day 

The new mission , it is different   The reset will be make when the last one is claim  You will wait 18 Hrs  bet wind 

the last ymen claim and the Ryos claim

The best is try to combine the 2 missions ( the daily and the new )  in same time

I add some photo for mojo in daily mission   1)  i start  at 10515  2 ) during the stage 11581 and 12123  3 ) at Max stage 13001 

More you wait  more the number  grow up    We are lucky today we have 3 mojo in daily mission

PS  I will  send to you 2 other   One on Forge reset  + an other  on exciting flirt subject

DSC05486.JPG

DSC05589.JPG

DSC05600.JPG

DSC05605.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, Cursed666 said:

It seams mojo for reset doubles every 200 stages, so on 13000 you should get 8x the amount you get on 12400

Actually, it doubles every 210 levels. Even more precisely: Mojo is multiplied by 27 every 1000 levels -- so on stage 13,000 you'll get 27 times more than on stage 12,000.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 4:44 AM, GIL_Nr1 said:

The cost in mojo for top end of all crafts is in the A7 range. The maximum you can gain threw reforge is much lower than the cost of levelling the crafts, the exact amount veary's depending on your current reset % value which can be modified threw girl skills, membership cards and charms in my case 1.12k% gives me 4.91A4. There are several Daily missions that also have a higher value than your forge maximum value but it is now currently virtually impossible to maximize your crafts. It is always worth being at the top level of the game.

Annotation 2020-04-13 162749.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-13 163045.jpg

Edited by maxafax
adittion

On 4/13/2020 at 4:10 PM, Dimka said:

2.91 A4

have 629% on reset button.

thx, i have 639% for mojo reset, so your value should be around the same which i ll get as soon as i reach the max stage. actually, i thought it would be more ^^

Just an update been recording mission data.

Base 4.91 A4 * Max Stage 13001
        Missions
Intelligence Test 4.91 A4 * (+0 A4)
Deep Diving 5.40 A4 * + (+0.49 A4)
Beta Test   5.89 A4 * + (+0.98 A4)
The Court of Chicks 7.36 A4 * (+2.45 A4)

Protect You Tools 7.36 A4 * (+2.45 A4)

Forging Mojo 9.82 A4 * (+4.91 A4)

Photo Shooting 12.28 A4 * (+7.37 A4)

Edited by maxafax