My Kobans disappeared?

J0ko

So yesterday pretty much all of my kobans disappeared, last morning i had around 2500 kobans and then checked my account again later and now i only have 400 left. As far as i can tell i didint get anything out of it, no new girls or new items or anything. There is no one who knows my password or anything and the only thing gone are my kobans, all my items and normal money are untouched. Could that have been an error? I cant even think of a way to spend 2000 kobans and get absolutely no payoff. I'm switching my password right now to make sure no one is getting into my account, and if this was some error i would appreciate if i could get my money back or at least find out where it all went to??

Sorry for posting this on multiple forums / threads, i posted this first on General and realized i should've posted it here instead, and i dont know how to delete the first post.

Well, I can think of a way to lose kobans unexpectedly, but since it would require acting contrary to the game's terms of service, I'm sure it's not what happened. (Before it gets asked: Using an autoclicker while AFK and accidentally having it repeatedly misclick on a refresh button that costs kobans, either market or arena, or perhaps the harem money collection.)

Anyway, your best and probably only chance here is to open up a support ticket and ask them to take a look at your account data. I can't guarantee that they'll feel inclined to do that for you, though.

22 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Anyway, your best and probably only chance here is to open up a support ticket and ask them to take a look at your account data. I can't guarantee that they'll feel inclined to do that for you, though.

Thanks, but how do i do that?