Girl skill/Enhancements level up bug.

Enhancements are bugged.

Situation: I am trying to upgrade Felicia, and have managed to do so once. She currently has 2x Multi on self.

Next upgrade cost is lit, and shows items, I have the item. (3 candies) I click the button, the button goes gray, as it should, but nothing else happens.

The item isn't used (thankfuly), and if I close the window and open it again, it resets, with lit button, only 1 upgrade bought, and a the button at the bottom is green once more.

So far I have had limited success with the items, I have managed to upgrade 3 girls, but only one of them was upgradeable to lvl 2, all others just promt, and when clicked, nothing happens.

I have no idea what is wrong, but to aid you in finding the issue: I am running the game on PC, in firefox.

Running in Chrome, in Win10, and the same thing is happening to me.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Happened this morning; refreshed the page (make sure to save, first!), and it took the button press after that.  One strange thing: even when it doesn't work, while the button goes grey, the number on the button of whatever you have to contribute stays bright.  No effect on functionality, either way, though -- just odd to look at.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 5:11 PM, DuoIz said:

Enhancements are bugged.

Situation: I am trying to upgrade Felicia, and have managed to do so once. She currently has 2x Multi on self.

Next upgrade cost is lit, and shows items, I have the item. (3 candies) I click the button, the button goes gray, as it should, but nothing else happens.

The item isn't used (thankfuly), and if I close the window and open it again, it resets, with lit button, only 1 upgrade bought, and a the button at the bottom is green once more.

So far I have had limited success with the items, I have managed to upgrade 3 girls, but only one of them was upgradeable to lvl 2, all others just promt, and when clicked, nothing happens.

I have no idea what is wrong, but to aid you in finding the issue: I am running the game on PC, in firefox.

I think many people has that problem of the item not being consumed when you try to apply it and only working when you relog in / refresh page