I can't move a piece at an event.

zztop

seems 2nd time round is no better than first they still cant get it to grab position correctly....this is going to be another total B ake image 1 before image 2 after refresh image 3 3rd attempt 

Annotation 2020-04-13 155756.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-13 160246.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-13 160537.jpg

Edited by maxafax

Makes you wonder what kind of testing they do, as games like this is what you are thought to do when you learn programing.

Bug will be there, but on this level, on something so basic? As I said, makes you wonder what kind of testing they did.

I heard there was a testing server, but I have yet to see a link to it, or a bug-report forum for said test version.

I am having the same problem I have all the moves 15, one last piece to end the puzzle and it goes back not allowing me to add it. That sucks. Already refresh. Logged out and in again. Clear cache and everything from the browser and also used a different browser, same thing happened. I place the piece at the right spot and it jumps out of the puzzle again.

Edited by Guto Navarro

It appears that sometimes the peace's are overlapping the same square thus stopping you from being able to move ever rather than it sending one of them back to the side bar as it is supposed to do. Refreshing do's appear to clear the problem but I had to refresh 6 times.