Can someone explain me the Club-thing? :(

Semiramis

It seems it's the first time you see a guild system in an mmo game.

Anyway a club can either be restricted, open or closed, in a restricted you can send a request to join it and the leader will either accept, reject or ignore you, in the open clubs you can join them by just clicking the join button and the closed clubs are just that, they are closed and they don't accept any new members.

After you joined a club then there are two interfaces, one of them is the chat box where you can chat with other club members and you can also see which members are currently online/offline. In the other interface you see the member list as well as the club skills, the club skills are some passive bonuses which all club members can help on upgrading them, you can upgrade ranks 1-10 by paying money and ranks 11-20 by paying kobans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

It seems it's the first time you see a guild system in an mmo game.

Anyway a club can either be restricted, open or closed, in a restricted you can send a request to join it and the leader will either accept, reject or ignore you, in the open clubs you can join them by just clicking the join button and the closed clubs are just that, they are closed and they don't accept any new members.

After you joined a club then there are two interfaces, one of them is the chat box where you can chat with other club members and you can also see which members are currently online/offline. In the other interface you see the member list as well as the club skills, the club skills are some passive bonuses which all club members can help on upgrading them, you can upgrade ranks 1-10 by paying money and ranks 11-20 by paying kobans.

Yes, the Club is for more interaction with other players, so you can help each other with your experience.
The bonus of that are the passiv skills, wich can be improved by the members.

As a little tip: search a club with solid rules and many active players. There should be rules about how many cash and/or kobans you have to spend in the club each week/month
When i was searching a club was my first question in the chat "What are the rules here?" I searched a while for a right club. The final club had as rule to spend 300 koban each week, i made the bookkeeping and we needed only 22 weeks to get all passiv skills to maximum ;D

• Like 1

• Slynia locked this topic